Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Doors' Riders on The Storm & Blondie's Rapture Mash-up
#1
Heard this on the radio yesterday, and grudgingly quite like it.

It's by Rapture Riders. I really don't like this sort of thing, but think this is a good effort:

[video=youtube;x6k6kDb0RGE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6k6kDb0RGE[/video]

Thoughts & opinions, people ??
"Writing about music is like dancing about architecture"

Unknown
Reply
#2
Interesting Mash-up. I think that the two songs work very well together. Clever.
Reply
#3
like you Tiggi, i dont really care for these sort of things but it actually works.
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#4
That was quite cleverly done. I think - of course this is the all time classic

[video=youtube;kUQTVdqgJOc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUQTVdqgJOc[/video]
Reply
#5
That was awesome! 2 of the great all time rock bands and that mash-up works well!
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  MSMR - Secondhand Rapture 4/5 MorrisseyWithStrings 0 1,025 12-05-2013, 12:18
Last Post: MorrisseyWithStrings

Forum Jump: