Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hey everyone! I am a new member here for various reasons :)
#1
First off my name is Chris and I just joined the site. I love many types of music but I have a sever bias towards trance/progressive. I cant wait for Electric Zoo in a couple weeks!

I joined the site for a couple reasons. I want to learn more about music fans and their experiences on music related websites like this one. I am starting a new website for all artists and their music. It is called HitMe1.com and right now I am in the building phase, and its really going to be something special! It will be an awesome place for everyone to upload and sell your music as well as compete and gain votes for the top ranks within each genre for cash prizes/incentives monthly, quarterly, and yearly. Even if you are just a fan, there will be plenty of things for you to be apart of!

Right now I would like to get some insight about what you would like to see in a music website? Things you like or dislike about other sites? Or really any kind of advice or even questions!

If anyone is interested in my project, it is called HitMe1.com. Right now you can check out the splash site I put up for more info and to sign up for our email list. NO SPAM I promise.

Hopefully I do not get banned, I am a legitimate user, and I will be a great member here! Smile

Thank you
Chris
Reply
#2
Well Chris..............I think as my wife says time will tell.............I have read so many intros like your and time has taught me that many are not sincere...........

We exist here to discuss music and on that basis you are welcome..........however, I wonder if you will post many more than just a few comments ..................Perhaps I 'm getting a bit cynical but age and experience has taught me to judge by what someones does not by how they look.................Gryphon
Nice to be able to go back to trust and friendship!!!!!!!!!

It's a mixed up sensation this being alive
Oh! it wears a man down into the ground
It's the strangest elation
I can't describe it
Oh it leaves a man weary
It makes a man frown.
.............................Chris Simpson ( "Mixed Up Sensations" 1975 Martin's Cafe )
Reply
#3
Hey Gryphon,

Yes I totally understand that. I have been a member of many many forums in my years ranging from all kinds of topics.

I will have to prove my self then the best I can! I am very sincere and that is pretty much the basis I want to build my project on.

Well there is one thing I will make sure to tackle in my site haha. Thank you for posting though and not being toooo cynical. I got banned from another forum right from my initial post :/
Reply
#4
Hi Mixtopher

Welcome to MD !

I look forward to posting with you and hearing what you have to say............The best form of cooperation is symbiosis .............I hope we can give things to you and you can give things to us............we have our strengths and are willing to expand our horizons and serve our members better..............Take a look around...........see what we have to ........enjoy what we have and feel fee to leave your mark too
:biggrin: CoolCool
Nice to be able to go back to trust and friendship!!!!!!!!!

It's a mixed up sensation this being alive
Oh! it wears a man down into the ground
It's the strangest elation
I can't describe it
Oh it leaves a man weary
It makes a man frown.
.............................Chris Simpson ( "Mixed Up Sensations" 1975 Martin's Cafe )
Reply
#5
Welcome aboard , Chris !
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#6
Hello Chris, & welcome to MD.

Hope you enjoy the site.
"Writing about music is like dancing about architecture"

Unknown
Reply
#7
Thanks everyone!

Have you all been members here for awhile?
Reply
#8
This forum has been around for quite a while , there are about eight or ten regular members with 1000s of posts and then quite a few shorter term members.............Cool
Nice to be able to go back to trust and friendship!!!!!!!!!

It's a mixed up sensation this being alive
Oh! it wears a man down into the ground
It's the strangest elation
I can't describe it
Oh it leaves a man weary
It makes a man frown.
.............................Chris Simpson ( "Mixed Up Sensations" 1975 Martin's Cafe )
Reply
#9
Welcome to MD, Chris! Hope to some posts from you.
"God created man, Sam Colt made them equal."
Reply
#10
For sure!

You will see me around whenever I get time. I am going to browse some topics that interest me now.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  new member looking for in-depth discussions on metal and/or rap. QMobs 9 7,098 26-05-2018, 03:27
Last Post: QMobs
  New member from Japan KIITA 6 3,753 29-04-2018, 22:34
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  New Member Terminal Fear - UK 8 3,627 27-12-2016, 11:33
Last Post: Jerome
  Another new member stumbling in here... music in a bottle 14 6,197 11-04-2016, 09:12
Last Post: Dieu Nga
  New member presenting Nomad 4 2,291 30-01-2016, 22:51
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Hey New Member and Music Blogger Here lady layne 8 3,370 09-11-2015, 15:44
Last Post: lady layne
  New Member RMGUITARIST 1 1,476 21-08-2015, 09:55
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  An Introduction to new member manhattanpianist 1 1,902 03-05-2015, 17:18
Last Post: Jerome
  New member / producer Signal Hill Productions 4 2,323 09-12-2014, 02:26
Last Post: Signal Hill Productions
  New member looking to share weird music styles! Levisaxos 7 3,531 20-10-2014, 14:07
Last Post: SteveO

Forum Jump: