Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
song help don't know name or band
#1
I have no clue who sings it I know it is a guy and the song sounds a little punkish/alternative rock and I think it say "your a blank,I'm a jerk". Please can someone help.
Reply
#2
Sorry, means nothing to me. Someone may be able to help.
"Writing about music is like dancing about architecture"

Unknown
Reply
#3
if you go to midomi.org (i believe that's it anyways) you can hum any melodies from the song you remember, and potentially turn out the correct result. It's saved me many times, and I hope it solves your issue!
Reply
#4
Ragnarok99 Wrote:if you go to midomi.org (i believe that's it anyways) you can hum any melodies from the song you remember, and potentially turn out the correct result. It's saved me many times, and I hope it solves your issue!

wth?
lmao..

Reply
#5
im prety sure moterhed di one liek that once.
Reply
#6
OKCathy1 - I think you are asking about Steve Jones's (Sex Pistols guitarist) band Neurotic Outsiders and the song is called "Jerk".
Here is a link to a live video of them performing Jerk - not the greatest of quality but should help you determine if this is the song - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBcloICWINY

Reply
#7
I guess we'll never find out now.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW SONG: Kings Of Leon - "cold blue dawn" CRAZY-HORSE 0 37 01-10-2026, 09:26
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: Elevation Rhythm - Washed Music Head 0 61 29-09-2026, 12:00
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Elevation Worship & Chandler Moore - God I'm Just Grateful Music Head 0 118 21-09-2026, 12:20
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: The Church - "martian skyline" CRAZY-HORSE 0 128 16-09-2026, 08:01
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: Steve Lacy - Oh Yeah? Music Head 0 249 13-08-2026, 12:07
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Jelly Roll - Hands Up Music Head 0 214 11-08-2026, 12:27
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Benson Boone - The Time Of My Life Music Head 0 354 11-07-2026, 11:23
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Gracie Abrams - Look At My Life Music Head 0 356 09-07-2026, 11:27
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Olivia Rodrigo - The Cure Music Head 0 374 05-06-2026, 12:00
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Gracie Abrams - Hit The Wall Music Head 1 505 02-06-2026, 12:30
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE

Forum Jump: