09-05-2011, 21:43
:happy: Hi,
I'm Ruth and I am happy to have found this forum! I was unaware that something like this was out there. I actually just stumbled across it.
So... I have always liked music, but lately have been learning to play the keyboard, so have gotten into music a bit deeper than ever before. But that's still not very deep. :tongue:
I am completely self-taught. Mostly I have learned music from shaped notes and by ear. I am still not used to reading music without shaped notes. So that is a project I need to work on.
I love country music and Christian country/rock. Even some hip-hop. I like music with a good beat. :biggrin1:
I'm Ruth and I am happy to have found this forum! I was unaware that something like this was out there. I actually just stumbled across it.
So... I have always liked music, but lately have been learning to play the keyboard, so have gotten into music a bit deeper than ever before. But that's still not very deep. :tongue:
I am completely self-taught. Mostly I have learned music from shaped notes and by ear. I am still not used to reading music without shaped notes. So that is a project I need to work on.
I love country music and Christian country/rock. Even some hip-hop. I like music with a good beat. :biggrin1:

