gurusconcept
Unregistered
My Name is Godswill Ohazuruike one of the leading music producers in Nigeria, i have helped many artists develop their talent and become a singing hero, am here to contribute to the growth of this forum and help talented musician develop their talents and become Gurus in Music.
Posts: 5,551
Threads: 146
Joined: Jan 2008
Hello Godswill, & welcome to MD.
You could be our first member from Nigeria...
Hope you enjoy the site.
"Writing about music is like dancing about architecture"
Unknown
Posts: 29,761
Threads: 8,840
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 35,590
Threads: 3,572
Joined: Jul 2010
welcome to MD Godswill
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
Posts: 13,354
Threads: 236
Joined: May 2011
Welcome aboard Godswill (what a cool name !),
SteveO
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Posts: 2,223
Threads: 359
Joined: Oct 2009
Welcome to MD!
Tell us a bit more about what and how you produce.....................what do you look for in an artist ? How do you bring it out? What is the music scene like in Nigeria ?
Nice to be able to go back to trust and friendship!!!!!!!!!
It's a mixed up sensation this being alive
Oh! it wears a man down into the ground
It's the strangest elation
I can't describe it
Oh it leaves a man weary
It makes a man frown..............................Chris Simpson ( "Mixed Up Sensations" 1975 Martin's Cafe )
Posts: 9,643
Threads: 255
Joined: Jun 2010
Why don't you send us a link to your music?
25-05-2011, 10:28
(This post was last modified: 25-05-2011, 17:03 by Tiggi.)
Hello,everyone.My name is Jay.I am very happy to have opportunities to introduce myself.My name is Jay.I am 21.I come from London. My favourite food is pizzas, I like trolling people on forums because I've always been a bit of a prankster IRL, I wouldn't call it being an asshole.
Posts: 35,590
Threads: 3,572
Joined: Jul 2010
welcome to MD Jay....theres one answer you havent given us, and its the most important one as far as we're concerned.....what music taste do you have?
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.