Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Brief Introduction Of myself
#1
My Name is Godswill Ohazuruike one of the leading music producers in Nigeria, i have helped many artists develop their talent and become a singing hero, am here to contribute to the growth of this forum and help talented musician develop their talents and become Gurus in Music.
Reply
#2
Hello Godswill, & welcome to MD.

You could be our first member from Nigeria...

Hope you enjoy the site.
"Writing about music is like dancing about architecture"

Unknown
Reply
#3
welcome to the forum

Reply
#4
welcome to MD Godswill
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#5
Welcome aboard Godswill (what a cool name !),

SteveO
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#6
Welcome to MD!

Tell us a bit more about what and how you produce.....................what do you look for in an artist ? How do you bring it out? What is the music scene like in Nigeria ? Cool
Nice to be able to go back to trust and friendship!!!!!!!!!

It's a mixed up sensation this being alive
Oh! it wears a man down into the ground
It's the strangest elation
I can't describe it
Oh it leaves a man weary
It makes a man frown.
.............................Chris Simpson ( "Mixed Up Sensations" 1975 Martin's Cafe )
Reply
#7
Why don't you send us a link to your music?
Reply
#8
Hello,everyone.My name is Jay.I am very happy to have opportunities to introduce myself.My name is Jay.I am 21.I come from London. My favourite food is pizzas, I like trolling people on forums because I've always been a bit of a prankster IRL, I wouldn't call it being an asshole.
Reply
#9
welcome to MD Jay....theres one answer you havent given us, and its the most important one as far as we're concerned.....what music taste do you have?
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Introduction Horizons 2 1,147 23-06-2021, 23:05
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Introduction valeriejones40 4 2,236 23-11-2018, 19:17
Last Post: Jerome
  Rap lover introduction hshenep 2 2,523 18-07-2018, 19:03
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Introduction: Constance Constance 4 3,091 27-06-2018, 18:58
Last Post: Constance
  Introduction Irakliart 0 1,322 24-05-2016, 20:18
Last Post: Irakliart
  Introduction Sweet Honey Hospitality 1 1,445 11-05-2016, 21:35
Last Post: Jerome
  Introduction: Grace Grace3k 1 2,008 25-12-2015, 16:54
Last Post: SteveO
  DeeVyne Introduction: Hello deevynepm 0 1,489 24-12-2015, 03:59
Last Post: deevynepm
  Introduction! Druffin3 0 1,181 17-07-2015, 15:08
Last Post: Druffin3
  Introduction Mickey6172004 0 1,173 10-07-2015, 08:55
Last Post: Mickey6172004

Forum Jump: