15-03-2011, 18:32
^ I'm guessing, but do you like Classic Rock by any chance ??
:biggrin:
:biggrin:
"Writing about music is like dancing about architecture"
Unknown
Unknown
|
Top 10 rock bands ever
|
|
15-03-2011, 18:32
^ I'm guessing, but do you like Classic Rock by any chance ??
:biggrin:
"Writing about music is like dancing about architecture"
Unknown
28-04-2011, 22:50
Pink Floyd
The Beatles The Rolling Stones Doors The Who Led Zeppelin The Kinks Deep Purple Metallica U2
04-06-2011, 19:39
Metallica
Boston Kansas Alice in Chains Audioslave Led Zeppelin Guns n' Roses Queen AC/DC U2
Beatles
Pink Floyd Rolling Stones Led Zeppelin Bob Dylan and his Bands (had to get him in somehow...lol) AC/DC The Who Kinks Queen (reluctantly just to get to the number 10 - great live band not so sure about their studio albums) Jethro Tull I'm hard pressed to do this as I really don't like "best polls " unless the nominees are obvious. I think it's a personal choice and no one's list is better than the other ! I could have added or deleted a couple of the above but I'll go with this list today at this hour. The list could change again soon. Can you tell that I prefer British groups ? One of my favs is FREE (Heartbreaker album) but I won't put them on the list. The Pauls-Rodgers and Kossoff were very good as vocalist and guitarist respectively !
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
06-06-2011, 17:43
^ Good to see Jethro Tull on your list, Steve.
Don't know if I'd have them in my top 10, but a great band nevertheless...
"Writing about music is like dancing about architecture"
Unknown
Tiggi,
My list could change from day to day ! Glad you liked my choice. I'm going to listen to Songs from the Wood shortly. Great progressive folk rock ! SteveO
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
08-06-2011, 07:23
Horrifying. Lists of corporate gophers. Let me off at the next town, please.
08-06-2011, 17:23
Mr Riff.
I appreciate that everyone's view of music is different, but I'm baffled as to why you seem hell bent on telling us all that what we like is rubbish...
"Writing about music is like dancing about architecture"
Unknown
08-06-2011, 20:16
What's your list Rist ?????
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|