Posts: 7
Threads: 3
Joined: May 2011
Hey I'm Mark and new to this forum. Interested in meeting new people and finding out their taste in music. I love all kinds of music. I don't really dislike any genre of music and I'm always open to listening to new music. I recently found out about Dubstep. Definitely something new to the ears and I'm really digging it. Looking forward to finding new music, upcoming artists, and more people with similar taste in music. Hope to hear from you all :biggrin:
Posts: 35,590
Threads: 3,572
Joined: Jul 2010
hi Mark and welcome to MD
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
Posts: 7
Threads: 3
Joined: May 2011
Thank you!! Glad to be here!! And looking forward in getting into some good conversations
Posts: 29,763
Threads: 8,842
Joined: Aug 2009
welcome to the pleasure dome
Posts: 5,551
Threads: 146
Joined: Jan 2008
Hello Mark, & welcome to MD.
I'm a pretty recent convert to Dubstep (where do they get these names ??), via King Midas Sound, & Burial. Have you heard either ??
Hope you enjoy the site.
"Writing about music is like dancing about architecture"
Unknown
Posts: 14
Threads: 1
Joined: Jun 2011
Awesome guys, to be here with all of you, hope you all too are having a great time in this world of music.