Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Best Album Poll Requests
#61
Avenged Sevenfold??
#62
FLEETWOOD MAC!!!! PLEASE!!! although personally I prefer the 1975 to present incarnation
#63
the opposite for me
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
#64
SteveO Wrote:the opposite for me

same here Steve
I think Tiggi prefers the latter

#65
im not really a big fan of The Mac but i prefer post 1975..."Rhiannon" till around the time of "gypsy" in mid eighties.

i read somewhere recently that Lindsay Buckingham is back in the studio working on his sixth solo album
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


#66
!!!!! YESS!!!!HALLELUJAH!!!! .... sorry .... love the guy.... I think Lindsey is a genius even if he is inclined towards an artistic wandering now and then....
#67
I agree - a genius. Tango in the Night is a masterpiece, as is Rumours.
#68
not a bad guitar player either
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
#69
I love his acoustic version of Big Love from The Dance....I'm trying to play it on my 12 string....not happening anytime soon...
#70
I sort of like the band Fleetwood Mac. The album Rumors was huge. The Stones have declined but they have been around forever. Longivity is the toughest thing in the music industry.

Arian


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jethro Tull Best Album Poll - 2 of 2 Music Head 5 7,490 14-11-2016, 11:34
Last Post: Jerome
  Jethro Tull Best Album Poll - 1 of 2 Music Head 8 9,447 29-07-2016, 15:38
Last Post: bob_32_116
  U2 Best Album Poll - 1 of 1 Music Head 19 12,919 29-07-2016, 15:34
Last Post: bob_32_116
  Rush Best Album Poll - 1 of 2 Music Head 21 18,670 29-07-2016, 15:23
Last Post: bob_32_116
  R.E.M. Best Album Poll - 2 of 2 Music Head 22 17,535 29-06-2016, 05:39
Last Post: Ndowar75
  Black Sabbath Best Album Poll - 1 of 2 Music Head 23 13,457 23-05-2016, 15:54
Last Post: Jerome
  AC/DC Best Album Poll - 1 of 2 Music Head 21 15,583 22-05-2016, 22:03
Last Post: dennis1077
  Pink Floyd Best Album Poll - 2 of 2 Music Head 50 25,003 20-05-2016, 04:52
Last Post: bob_32_116
  Metallica Best Album Poll - 1 of 1 Music Head 43 22,818 20-05-2016, 00:00
Last Post: nefilim
  R.E.M. Best Album Poll - 1 of 2 Music Head 12 8,101 19-05-2016, 23:59
Last Post: nefilim

Forum Jump: