02-08-2011, 14:30
I'm new here...
A programmer by day and a musician by night...
Gotta pay the bills some how...
:-)
A programmer by day and a musician by night...
Gotta pay the bills some how...
:-)
|
Hi Everybody...
|
|
02-08-2011, 14:30
I'm new here...
A programmer by day and a musician by night... Gotta pay the bills some how... :-)
02-08-2011, 14:47
Welcome to MD
Nice to be able to go back to trust and friendship!!!!!!!!!
It's a mixed up sensation this being alive Oh! it wears a man down into the ground It's the strangest elation I can't describe it Oh it leaves a man weary It makes a man frown..............................Chris Simpson ( "Mixed Up Sensations" 1975 Martin's Cafe )
02-08-2011, 17:08
Hi TRa, & welcome to MD.
Where do your musical tastes lay ?? Hope you enjoy the site.
"Writing about music is like dancing about architecture"
Unknown
02-08-2011, 17:13
Welcome and let us know what you like....
02-08-2011, 20:44
Welcome TRa!!!
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|