Posts: 364
Threads: 12
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 2,223
Threads: 359
Joined: Oct 2009
Welcome to MD!
Nice to be able to go back to trust and friendship!!!!!!!!!
It's a mixed up sensation this being alive
Oh! it wears a man down into the ground
It's the strangest elation
I can't describe it
Oh it leaves a man weary
It makes a man frown..............................Chris Simpson ( "Mixed Up Sensations" 1975 Martin's Cafe )
Posts: 35,590
Threads: 3,572
Joined: Jul 2010
welcome to MD Mark
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
Posts: 5,551
Threads: 146
Joined: Jan 2008
Hi Mark, & welcome to MD.
Tell us a little about your musical tastes...
Hope you enjoy the site.
"Writing about music is like dancing about architecture"
Unknown
Posts: 1,387
Threads: 58
Joined: Jul 2010
Welcome Mark! I'm Tracy, don't post as much as I should but I'm trying to change that. What are you listening to lately?
12-08-2011, 07:51
(This post was last modified: 12-08-2011, 10:26 by gryphon.)
Hi,
i ma new in this forum and i would like to say hello to everyone...
Thanks
[URL="http://www.infinitytrading.com.au/estores/iearth/"]
[/URL]
Posts: 3
Threads: 0
Joined: Aug 2011
12-08-2011, 08:20
(This post was last modified: 12-08-2011, 10:26 by gryphon.)
Hi
I am Ayush from India. I ma new to this forum.
thanks.
[URL="http://www.sydneyplumbing.org"]
[/URL]
Posts: 13,354
Threads: 236
Joined: May 2011
Welcome aboard Mark and Ayush ! Hope you both enjoy the group !!!
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!