Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I got a question
#1
I am a big rock fan but older stuff. Im 26 and grew up listening to Cream, Mountain, Ted Nugent. It seems now a days I cant find any good tabs or sheet music for some of the best from the groups. The other day I lestened to Mountain the song was "South Bound Train". Now I can't find any referances to this song except for the woodstock 69 performance. I want to learn how to play this song. There are videos of other people covering this song but I cant find and tabs or sheet music to it. SOMEONE HELP ME! PLEASE
Reply
#2
How is your chord knowledge. Can you read an actual score/chart, or do you read tablature only? I ask as somtines you can find a score more easily than a tab. I found a tab site which required you to take a survey and give up your email address so I did not. However, if you have a junk email address use it at tadpole.com.
You can live in staunch denile and mark me as your enemy, but I'm just a voice among the throng who want a brighter destiny, and say with me, "We are the New America!" -Greg Graffin
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Rock--Quadrophenia--The Who Question ClassicRockFan 3 1,716 19-07-2012, 15:55
Last Post: SteveO
  "Spanky and Our Gang" (sixties band) question... Listener 3 3,104 09-01-2011, 22:54
Last Post: Listener
  Question Syn 36 16,152 27-10-2008, 18:55
Last Post: Tiggi

Forum Jump: