Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Best rock CD in your collection
#11
flesh blood and bone- poison
Reply
#12
really does depends on the mood i am in really.

i like listening to:

Prodogy's fat of the land
muddle of mud, no be exact: Control
korn (shut it, i like em)

bit differant but probebly more listened to.
Reply
#13
stop spamming

i change mine master of puppets- mettalica
Reply
#14
Metallica - Master of Puppets
"I was me but now I'm gone".
Reply
#15
O.K. Computer - Radiohead.

Bloody Brilliant album, highly recommended from yours truly.
Reply
#16
Master of Puppets is easily my favorite Metallica album, but I'm not sure that I could answer what the very best rock CD in my collection might be. It's taken me much longer than I care to remember just to organize all of them (alphabetical - chronological for anyone who cares), and there are so many albums that I'm just absolutely in love with in there.

So, if I had to pick just one... and it didn't have to be rock... I'd have to go with the Rick Moranis country album, The Agoraphobic Cowboy.
Reply
#17
[SIZE=1]Throughout the years, no other rock band has conquered the world and the charts like Queen. Starting in the early seventies and throughout the eighties, Freddie Mercury, Brian May, Roger Taylor and John Deacon have written hit after hit. From their first number one single, Bohemian Rhapsody, to their stadium anthems, We Will Rock You :innocent:

may fav song...[/SIZE]

Fat Bottomed Girls ....http://www.song-list.net/queen/fatbottomedgirls/tracks


:coffee:
Reply
#18
^ I almost had to break out my reading glasses for that one.
Reply
#19
bhavesh0409 Wrote:may fav song...
Fat Bottomed Girls ....http://www.song-list.net/queen/fatbottomedgirls/tracks

:coffee:

Interesting, Fat Bottomed Girls has always been my favorite Queen song. Something an anthem for us more "curvy" girls just makes me smile.
:Wink::coffee:

It's VERY difficult to name just one rock album in my collection, because I am sure like most folks here, it depends on the mood, but I have to say for shear concept and theme, through and throught, KUDOS go out to SIXX:A.M. and their Heroin Diaries Soundtrack! :coffee:
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says ...
'Oh shit....she's awake!!'

http://www.theportalmagazine.com
http://www.myspace.com/theportalmagazine
http://www.twitter.com/theportalmag
http://www.myspace.com/sweetcjfan
Reply
#20
The Cosmos Rocks Yeah Queen Woohoo ...
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW ALBUM: Lucinda Williams - Stories From A Rock N Roll Heart Music Head 0 920 17-07-2023, 11:38
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: RICK WAKEMAN & The English Rock Ensemble ~ A Gallery of the Imagination Ruby 9 3,317 26-03-2023, 13:42
Last Post: JeromeD
  NEW SONG: Donovan & David Gilmour - Rock Me Ruby 1 1,093 15-12-2022, 10:05
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Kid Rock - "bad attitude" CRAZY-HORSE 0 859 23-03-2022, 12:22
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEWSINGLE: Kid Rock - dont tell me how to live. CRAZY-HORSE 0 758 24-11-2021, 13:12
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: RICK WAKEMAN & THE ENGLISH ROCK ENSEMBLE ~ The Red Planet Ruby 2 1,354 30-08-2020, 13:10
Last Post: R_burke
  NEW SINGLE: Pretty Reckless "death by rock and roll" CRAZY-HORSE 1 1,246 02-07-2020, 03:18
Last Post: SteveO
  Nordic indie rock / pop Pianoman 0 825 21-05-2020, 08:19
Last Post: Pianoman
Video Just another rock song or an add for AA ? Dissily Mordentroge 0 1,052 27-10-2019, 23:48
Last Post: Dissily Mordentroge
  Fifty Years of Prog Rock by Fred de Vries Ruby 8 3,128 13-10-2019, 06:44
Last Post: Dissily Mordentroge

Forum Jump: