Posts: 5,551
Threads: 146
Joined: Jan 2008
From an idea by SteveO.
Please fill in the poll (if you want to, that is...) to indicate your age, then indicate in a post your gender, and your favourite musical artist.
It'll be interesting to see the age spectrum of the MD membership, plus we'll all be able to refer to the posts for members' ages, and musical tastes.
Thank you very much.
"Writing about music is like dancing about architecture"
Unknown
Posts: 5,551
Threads: 146
Joined: Jan 2008
I'll go first.
Currently 48 years old, Male, and my fave band are Pink Floyd.
Over to you, members...
"Writing about music is like dancing about architecture"
Unknown
Posts: 364
Threads: 12
Joined: Apr 2011
Female, 58, widow, no single fave as to artist...I like too many to pick one. Possible fave genre Blues.
"God created man, Sam Colt made them equal."
Posts: 13,354
Threads: 236
Joined: May 2011
I want to thank Tiggi for setting up this poll !
I'll go third..I'm 58 years old, Male and my ultimate favorite group are The Beatles.
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Posts: 1,387
Threads: 58
Joined: Jul 2010
I'm 34, female and my favorite band is the Ramones. Of course I have many other favorites but I just have a love for them that never dies.
Posts: 35,590
Threads: 3,572
Joined: Jul 2010
im 44, male.
impossible to pick a favourite above all others so ive got to say Paul Weller, Neil Young, Elvis Presley.
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
Posts: 13
Threads: 4
Joined: Sep 2011
17, male, and I'd have to say overall favorite is Dream Theater...for metal, at least. I listen to a bunch of random stuff.
Posts: 29,763
Threads: 8,842
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 9,643
Threads: 255
Joined: Jun 2010
49 - Male - Single - Pink Floyd forever and ever - Amen. (Yes I know I look older - don't remind me - thank you for your co-operation)
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Posts: 9,643
Threads: 255
Joined: Jun 2010
Music Head Wrote:61maleLeonard Cohen
Have you seen his 'Live in London DVD'? Very good - and the black humour is lost on many.
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.