Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I'm back !!!!!!!!
#1
After nearly a weeks absence I'm back...........................In short we got struck by lightning and this destroyed out internet connection ! IT did little more than strike our cable connection but that was bad enough..................I was actually stood at a door in the house when it happened and I could feel the electrical charge pass by me and the bang was enormous..................someone upstairs don't love us !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!However, they didn't get us this time :evil:CoolCool
Nice to be able to go back to trust and friendship!!!!!!!!!

It's a mixed up sensation this being alive
Oh! it wears a man down into the ground
It's the strangest elation
I can't describe it
Oh it leaves a man weary
It makes a man frown.
.............................Chris Simpson ( "Mixed Up Sensations" 1975 Martin's Cafe )
Reply
#2
Glad you're OK! welcome back Smile
Reply
#3
It's nice to be back...............I've missed MD
Nice to be able to go back to trust and friendship!!!!!!!!!

It's a mixed up sensation this being alive
Oh! it wears a man down into the ground
It's the strangest elation
I can't describe it
Oh it leaves a man weary
It makes a man frown.
.............................Chris Simpson ( "Mixed Up Sensations" 1975 Martin's Cafe )
Reply
#4
Welcome back Griff.

A narrow escape...

The closest I've been to a lightning strike is about 50 metres, and that was pretty impressive !!
"Writing about music is like dancing about architecture"

Unknown
Reply
#5
yes, welcome back G-man!

.....now all we need is MH back in the fold
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#6
Great to have you back safe and sound, Gryph !!!!
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  welcome back Jazzbo.... CRAZY-HORSE 3 2,242 10-10-2015, 23:14
Last Post: SteveO
  welcome back Mr Soul CRAZY-HORSE 4 2,466 20-05-2015, 01:28
Last Post: SteveO
  My friends are back! The Twisted Project 4 2,595 26-08-2014, 12:06
Last Post: The Twisted Project
  I'm Really Getting Back Into Vinyl gryphon 8 2,773 01-08-2014, 14:43
Last Post: Tiggi
  Hello I'm back! (Lets play the guessing game!) The Twisted Project 0 1,699 07-07-2014, 15:42
Last Post: The Twisted Project
  Good to be back VOLTS 1 1,255 11-04-2014, 12:19
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  George Stanford is Back!! monetmelly 2 2,021 26-02-2014, 08:13
Last Post: SteveO
  Why Do They Come Back ??? iu_uppa_nhut 12 5,934 23-02-2014, 17:03
Last Post: SteveO
  Music from way back when Jerome 4 2,105 18-02-2014, 06:28
Last Post: jazzboCR
  Camel are back Jerome 6 2,434 13-11-2013, 22:53
Last Post: SteveO

Forum Jump: