Posts: 8
Threads: 2
Joined: Oct 2008
and I am doing so. Hello! I don't have anything to say. I listen to electronic music of various descriptions, orchestral music, and anything else really. I use to be into the beatles a lot but now I can't stand them...
that's all I got
Posts: 5,551
Threads: 146
Joined: Jan 2008
Good enough !!
Hi nikmis, and welcome to the Music Discussion forum.
Glad you found your way here, and hope you enjoy it.
What made you turn from loving to loathing The Beatles ??
Posts: 8
Threads: 2
Joined: Oct 2008
I guess I just listened to them way to much.

ad:
Posts: 838
Threads: 11
Joined: Jan 2008
Greetings.
nikmis Wrote:I listen to electronic music of various descriptions...
Care to share some of those?
Posts: 8
Threads: 2
Joined: Oct 2008
um... ok. I usually listen to synth pop from around the interwebs. well, anything that is electronic but musical. I am not into any techno or beat music, that sort of thing.
but here are names:
Depeche Mode
Joy Electric
Embers of Avalon
Erasure
i think those right there are my favorites