Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The message said I should say hi
#1
and I am doing so. Hello! I don't have anything to say. I listen to electronic music of various descriptions, orchestral music, and anything else really. I use to be into the beatles a lot but now I can't stand them...

that's all I got
Reply
#2
Good enough !!

Hi nikmis, and welcome to the Music Discussion forum.

Glad you found your way here, and hope you enjoy it.

What made you turn from loving to loathing The Beatles ??
Reply
#3
I guess I just listened to them way to much. Confusedad:
Reply
#4
Greetings.
nikmis Wrote:I listen to electronic music of various descriptions...
Care to share some of those?
Reply
#5
um... ok. I usually listen to synth pop from around the interwebs. well, anything that is electronic but musical. I am not into any techno or beat music, that sort of thing.

but here are names:
Depeche Mode
Joy Electric
Embers of Avalon
Erasure

i think those right there are my favorites
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Just got this message from nowhere Mark William 5 1,915 24-08-2011, 17:39
Last Post: Tiggi

Forum Jump: