Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 4.94 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Track I'm Listening To Is.......................
[video=youtube;0sviNgOo1NA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sviNgOo1NA&feature=related[/video]
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
[video=youtube;_TRCf73-bi4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TRCf73-bi4&feature=related[/video]
Reply
Clayton Denwood - Why Do I Love You
Reply
[ATTACH=CONFIG]1006[/ATTACH]

My Father's Gun - Single
Justin Jones
Released: Sep 2011
Label: 9:30 Records
Blues

http://kiwi6.com/file/t4ui9rxo24
"God created man, Sam Colt made them equal."
Reply
I'm currently listening to Adele's BEAUTIFUL songs:


1. Someone Like You
2. Rolling in the Deep
3. Make You Feel My Love


These are great, great songs. Poetic and pleasing to the ears aren't to describe their beauty! By the way, I usually download them through Fast-Debrid.Com since I hardly have any problem using this downloading website!
Reply
LumadArn Wrote:I'm currently listening to Adele's BEAUTIFUL songs:


1. Someone Like You
2. Rolling in the Deep
3. Make You Feel My Love


These are great, great songs. Poetic and pleasing to the ears aren't to describe their beauty! By the way, I usually download them through Fast-Debrid.Com since I hardly have any problem using this downloading website!


i dont think anyone here would disagree with your comments!!!!
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
Kansas - Taking in the View - the best track from 'Power'. The rest are crap. http://youtu.be/XA9pwCG0U0E
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Reply
[video=youtube;p2DAB6OT_dY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2DAB6OT_dY&feature=fvsr[/video]

a brilliant song from an even more brilliant/gifted songwriter.

the recipe:

first put in several parts of sax loops
add a hint of Style Council
followed by a pinch of The Jam
mix it until it gets a Weller solo consistancy
then throw in a heaped tablespoon of both Blind Faith and Small Faces

put it on a hot hotplate,stir until boiling and presto!
you have a good solid meal of Paul Weller

finally,
add speakers or phones,turn up to maximum volume for aural pleasures to tantilize your very soul!
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
^ And I thought some of my posts were pretentious...

:biggrin:
"Writing about music is like dancing about architecture"

Unknown
Reply
Tiggi Wrote:^ And I thought some of my posts were pretentious...

:biggrin:

thanks Tiggi, i opened up the thread and choked on my smoke when i read your reply LOL
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  199 track studio album at 8hrs 43minutes CRAZY-HORSE 1 1,694 22-04-2023, 12:29
Last Post: Music Head
  What in your opinion makes a piece of music an outstanding track ? gryphon 20 11,619 18-02-2023, 03:05
Last Post: GlitchedSalvation
  Listening ridiculous number of times to same recording. SophiaL 7 5,017 01-09-2022, 10:08
Last Post: JeromeD
  Beautiful & Emotional Anime Soundtracks I'm Listening koukei 0 2,050 29-12-2016, 02:20
Last Post: koukei
  Rolling Stones on track for 9th #1 album in UK: CRAZY-HORSE 5 3,859 05-12-2016, 04:04
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  What song are you listening to right now? nka 1 2,432 04-09-2016, 08:00
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Amazing Free Royalty Free Music #8 - Run Amok (Comedy Track!) MusicForTheDay 4 4,060 22-07-2016, 21:26
Last Post: jerseycat
  Music Study Listening Tests! ANYONE? jdalgl201 0 1,882 17-02-2016, 21:12
Last Post: jdalgl201
  Making a backing track (Piano + xylophone) Martin_Dolezal 0 2,157 20-01-2016, 17:40
Last Post: Martin_Dolezal
  Making a piano+xylphone backing track (Lady Gaga performance) Martin_Dolezal 0 1,902 19-01-2016, 18:13
Last Post: Martin_Dolezal

Forum Jump: