Poll: What is Your Age ??
This poll is closed.
Under 15
4.08%
2 4.08%
15 - 25
48.98%
24 48.98%
26 - 35
14.29%
7 14.29%
36 - 45
8.16%
4 8.16%
46 - 55
12.24%
6 12.24%
56 - 65
10.20%
5 10.20%
Over 65
2.04%
1 2.04%
Total 49 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Music Discussion Demographic Poll
#11
Jerome Wrote:Have you seen his 'Live in London DVD'? Very good - and the black humour is lost on many.
No I haven't.
One of those things I hope to get someday.
What do you mean by the black humour?

Reply
#12
Give me a mailng address - does not have to be your own personal address and I will send you a copy (an original copy - don't know if it will play on your system or not??). I suppose black humour is not the correct term - a lot of people find his music depressing when there is actually a lot of humour in it.
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Reply
#13
Jerome Wrote:Give me a mailng address - does not have to be your own personal address and I will send you a copy (an original copy - don't know if it will play on your system or not??). I suppose black humour is not the correct term - a lot of people find his music depressing when there is actually a lot of humour in it.
Seriously? I would love that.
Mailing cost may be prohibitive. Ask Lloyd.
Ed Husbands
212 Richmond Rd. - Loop 3
Paint Lick, Ky, 40461

to all my adoring fans
send any recorded product you would like
no porn please

Reply
#14
Will put it in the mail tomorrow - enjoy. With a couple of surprises - musical ones obviously. Some stuff you might like.
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Reply
#15
Jerome Wrote:Will put it in the mail tomorrow - enjoy. With a couple of surprises - musical ones obviously. Some stuff you might like.

I think this situation is funny: it's rare nowadays that mail is used to send digital files like music and video! Proof that mail can still be great.

Back to the thread:

31
Male
Mike Oldfield
Reply
#16
Right Ed - it's on its way to you - about 25 DVD's of assorted concerts with a variety of artists - Mr Cohen, Clapton, Cream, Wakeman and Co, Rush and plenty more. Hope it plays on your system. If not, no need to return them. Just pass them on to someone else. I am offloading stuff. Just too much of it in the house. And many I have duplicate copies of anyway - gifts from people and in some cases I bought the same thing twice! Enjoy! Should be with you in a couple of days. DHL. ETA Monday afternoon - don't know what I did with the tracking number - will dig it out.
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Reply
#17
Man..... this post is taking off ! Good stuff people !
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#18
Drealm Wrote:I think this situation is funny: it's rare nowadays that mail is used to send digital files like music and video! Proof that mail can still be great.Back to the thread:31MaleMike Oldfield
To upload it all just takes too bloody long and my website does not have enough space to hold all of that anyway.
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Reply
#19
Jerome Wrote:Hope it plays on your system.

Why not? Is it in .MKV or some weird format? Or is it region 1, 2 or else? I just wonder why you said that twice.
Reply
#20
Drealm Wrote:Why not? Is it in .MKV or some weird format? Or is it region 1, 2 or else? I just wonder why you said that twice.
Different regions. Not sure if it will work in the states or not.
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why is this in my music collection? CMB1888 6 3,669 03-12-2025, 05:06
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Happy Birthday Music Head CRAZY-HORSE 2 1,273 24-10-2025, 12:33
Last Post: Music Head
  Importance of music johnnygees 32 15,437 04-02-2025, 11:42
Last Post: JeromeD
  Tring to explain why I like instrumental music Drealm 4 3,966 30-12-2024, 08:03
Last Post: JeromeD
  Any Artists(not just music) out there LHDesigns 1 1,816 15-04-2023, 09:34
Last Post: JeromeD
  Salutations Music Head. CRAZY-HORSE 3 1,798 23-10-2022, 15:04
Last Post: JeromeD
  Learning about music mixing Homer Bluth 2 2,415 08-11-2021, 08:11
Last Post: JeromeD
  "Progressive" Music coordinatednoise 8 5,678 06-11-2021, 06:30
Last Post: JeromeD
  Sometimes porn music is really good Drealm 23 9,217 04-07-2021, 13:55
Last Post: JeromeD
  Paying for compressed music : I still can't accept it Drealm 11 4,706 03-01-2021, 12:14
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE

Forum Jump: