14-09-2011, 19:40
Jerome Wrote:Have you seen his 'Live in London DVD'? Very good - and the black humour is lost on many.No I haven't.
One of those things I hope to get someday.
What do you mean by the black humour?
| Poll: What is Your Age ?? This poll is closed. |
|||
| Under 15 | 2 | 4.08% | |
| 15 - 25 | 24 | 48.98% | |
| 26 - 35 | 7 | 14.29% | |
| 36 - 45 | 4 | 8.16% | |
| 46 - 55 | 6 | 12.24% | |
| 56 - 65 | 5 | 10.20% | |
| Over 65 | 1 | 2.04% | |
| Total | 49 vote(s) | 100% | |
| * You voted for this item. | [Show Results] |
|
Music Discussion Demographic Poll
|
|
14-09-2011, 19:40
Jerome Wrote:Have you seen his 'Live in London DVD'? Very good - and the black humour is lost on many.No I haven't. One of those things I hope to get someday. What do you mean by the black humour?
14-09-2011, 19:50
Give me a mailng address - does not have to be your own personal address and I will send you a copy (an original copy - don't know if it will play on your system or not??). I suppose black humour is not the correct term - a lot of people find his music depressing when there is actually a lot of humour in it.
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
14-09-2011, 20:00
Jerome Wrote:Give me a mailng address - does not have to be your own personal address and I will send you a copy (an original copy - don't know if it will play on your system or not??). I suppose black humour is not the correct term - a lot of people find his music depressing when there is actually a lot of humour in it.Seriously? I would love that. Mailing cost may be prohibitive. Ask Lloyd. Ed Husbands 212 Richmond Rd. - Loop 3 Paint Lick, Ky, 40461 to all my adoring fans send any recorded product you would like no porn please
14-09-2011, 20:14
Will put it in the mail tomorrow - enjoy. With a couple of surprises - musical ones obviously. Some stuff you might like.
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
15-09-2011, 19:46
Jerome Wrote:Will put it in the mail tomorrow - enjoy. With a couple of surprises - musical ones obviously. Some stuff you might like. I think this situation is funny: it's rare nowadays that mail is used to send digital files like music and video! Proof that mail can still be great. Back to the thread: 31 Male Mike Oldfield
Right Ed - it's on its way to you - about 25 DVD's of assorted concerts with a variety of artists - Mr Cohen, Clapton, Cream, Wakeman and Co, Rush and plenty more. Hope it plays on your system. If not, no need to return them. Just pass them on to someone else. I am offloading stuff. Just too much of it in the house. And many I have duplicate copies of anyway - gifts from people and in some cases I bought the same thing twice! Enjoy! Should be with you in a couple of days. DHL. ETA Monday afternoon - don't know what I did with the tracking number - will dig it out.
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
16-09-2011, 00:59
Man..... this post is taking off ! Good stuff people !
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
16-09-2011, 01:17
Drealm Wrote:I think this situation is funny: it's rare nowadays that mail is used to send digital files like music and video! Proof that mail can still be great.Back to the thread:31MaleMike OldfieldTo upload it all just takes too bloody long and my website does not have enough space to hold all of that anyway.
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
16-09-2011, 07:04
Jerome Wrote:Hope it plays on your system. Why not? Is it in .MKV or some weird format? Or is it region 1, 2 or else? I just wonder why you said that twice.
16-09-2011, 18:13
Drealm Wrote:Why not? Is it in .MKV or some weird format? Or is it region 1, 2 or else? I just wonder why you said that twice.Different regions. Not sure if it will work in the states or not.
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads... | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| Why is this in my music collection? | CMB1888 | 6 | 3,669 |
03-12-2025, 05:06 Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE |
|
| Happy Birthday Music Head | CRAZY-HORSE | 2 | 1,273 |
24-10-2025, 12:33 Last Post: Music Head |
|
| Importance of music | johnnygees | 32 | 15,441 |
04-02-2025, 11:42 Last Post: JeromeD |
|
| Tring to explain why I like instrumental music | Drealm | 4 | 3,967 |
30-12-2024, 08:03 Last Post: JeromeD |
|
| Any Artists(not just music) out there | LHDesigns | 1 | 1,816 |
15-04-2023, 09:34 Last Post: JeromeD |
|
| Salutations Music Head. | CRAZY-HORSE | 3 | 1,799 |
23-10-2022, 15:04 Last Post: JeromeD |
|
| Learning about music mixing | Homer Bluth | 2 | 2,415 |
08-11-2021, 08:11 Last Post: JeromeD |
|
| "Progressive" Music | coordinatednoise | 8 | 5,682 |
06-11-2021, 06:30 Last Post: JeromeD |
|
| Sometimes porn music is really good | Drealm | 23 | 9,219 |
04-07-2021, 13:55 Last Post: JeromeD |
|
| Paying for compressed music : I still can't accept it | Drealm | 11 | 4,707 |
03-01-2021, 12:14 Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE |
|