14-09-2011, 19:10
No offence intended, Dude...
"Writing about music is like dancing about architecture"
Unknown
Unknown
|
The Track I'm Listening To Is.......................
|
|
14-09-2011, 19:10
No offence intended, Dude...
"Writing about music is like dancing about architecture"
Unknown
14-09-2011, 19:24
none taken Tiggi
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
17-09-2011, 18:21
New release of OPETH's HERITAGE album this Tuesday !!! can't wait !!!![video=youtube;Sorkv5sxj48]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sorkv5sxj48&feature=related[/video]
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
17-09-2011, 18:55
I'm with you Steve, this is going to be an incredible week! Heritage released for all to enjoy.
18-09-2011, 14:16
compliments of Miss Tracy
we had an Avetts listening party of 3 albums of the 3 tracks here, an excellent one that was not included thanks token female [video=youtube;abQRt6p8T7g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abQRt6p8T7g[/video] also one I wanted her to see not a great sound but a cool time in the tour bus [video=youtube;a4I6-8YBhmk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4I6-8YBhmk[/video]
18-09-2011, 14:19
Love that you enjoyed it!
"I said, I found the secret to life, I found the secret to life
I'm okay when everything is not okay, is not okay" ~Tori Amos, Upside Down
19-09-2011, 09:53
Mine is, Jet Lag by Simple Plan with Natasha Beddingfield. A nice song
19-09-2011, 15:04
You're getting me all excited to see them MH!
Here's the cover I was talking about, I love it. They even let one of the non-brothers sing! [video=youtube;kmWIxnVBU7w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmWIxnVBU7w[/video]
"I said, I found the secret to life, I found the secret to life
I'm okay when everything is not okay, is not okay" ~Tori Amos, Upside Down
19-09-2011, 20:38
nice one Tracy
never remember which brother is which, but I think the banjo guy has the better voice I wanted to hear the japanese dude
19-09-2011, 23:30
Music Head Wrote:nice one TracyI think Scott is the banjo player and I agree. I think he's got the better voice and it really shows on the NPR concert.
"I said, I found the secret to life, I found the secret to life
I'm okay when everything is not okay, is not okay" ~Tori Amos, Upside Down |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|