14-10-2008, 21:59
Pink Floyd-Dark Side of the Moon
ACDC- High Voltage
The Who- Tommy
The Beatles- Let it Be
ACDC- High Voltage
The Who- Tommy
The Beatles- Let it Be
|
Best rock CD in your collection
|
|
14-10-2008, 21:59
Pink Floyd-Dark Side of the Moon
ACDC- High Voltage The Who- Tommy The Beatles- Let it Be
25-10-2008, 13:17
Bumpity Bump !!
09-01-2012, 21:21
Pink Floyd - Dark Side of the Moon
Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here Pink Floyd - Animals Jean Michel Jarre - Oxygene Jean Michel Jarre - Equinoxe Jean Michel Jarre - Magnetic Fields Mike Oldfield - Tubular Bells Mike Oldfield - The Songs of Distant Earth Mike Oldfield - Incantations These albums are always in rotation on the CD player - never tire of them. Never will.
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
09-01-2012, 21:56
A joy to see that the late Beachie liked Traffic's albums !
Beach Wrote:I've several that I play rather frequently, or used to before Shirley died - don't listen to much of anything anymore really. However, when I do it is usually one of the following:
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
10-01-2012, 03:43
Jerome Wrote:Pink Floyd - Dark Side of the Moon i never tire of them either....car tyres,that is....like running over them!
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
18-01-2012, 20:10
blood on the tracks by bob dylan
18-01-2012, 22:23
^ can't stand that one, a load of whining as far as I'm concernred
as for best rock cd in my collection, probably "Trout Mask Replica" and anything Sparks have ever done
21-01-2012, 18:26
And if I really want to raise the roof - Rainbow's 'On Stage' album. That live version of 'Mistreated' is just spectacular. Blackmore at his best!
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
22-01-2012, 14:43
I think one of my favorites gotta' be Abraxas by Santana
26-01-2012, 08:24
"The Crimson Idol" - W.A.S.P
"Bridge of Sighs" - Robin Trower "Blackbird" - Alter Bridge "Faces and Four Letter Words" - One Less Reason "Happy Trails" - Quicksilver Messenger Service |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|