Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Newbie...confused
#1
Hello everyone,

Just joined in here and first thing I encountered was the discussion about the meaning of "Indie." Lol It now got me confused. See ya'll around!Big Grin
Share Music, Share Creativity, Join the Tribe!
http://www.TribeofNoise.com
Reply
#2
Hi Sandra,
Welcome to MD.
Just what are you confused about? :coffee:
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says ...
'Oh shit....she's awake!!'

http://www.theportalmagazine.com
http://www.myspace.com/theportalmagazine
http://www.twitter.com/theportalmag
http://www.myspace.com/sweetcjfan
Reply
#3
Hi & welcome to Music Discussion.

I find myself confused a lot on here, so you're not alone.

Hope you enjoy the site.
Reply
#4
Hey welcome to MD. I get confused all the time. You will fit in nicely here. :innocent:
With Regards...


Anthony :coffee:
Reply
#5
LOL it was the thread I first posted to. About the meaning of "Indie." Well nevermind. Thanks for the welcome guys. Smile I hope I didn't get you confused as well.lol
Share Music, Share Creativity, Join the Tribe!
http://www.TribeofNoise.com
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Newbie who likes the Doobies jayburd 14 7,518 15-07-2020, 11:38
Last Post: Jerome
  Hey newbie here! Coconutstig 0 1,146 11-11-2016, 18:42
Last Post: Coconutstig
  Hello All!! Newbie Here! vocalmatch 0 932 09-02-2016, 14:55
Last Post: vocalmatch
  Hello all, Newbie from uk here pointfour 0 939 30-06-2015, 09:02
Last Post: pointfour
  New guy here...newbie! Beitknown 2 1,425 10-04-2015, 17:58
Last Post: Jerome
  Hey Everyone - Newbie Scandi Shadow 6 2,272 02-12-2014, 07:32
Last Post: Scandi Shadow
  Newbie with an interesting story excusemygraffiti 6 4,180 21-09-2014, 20:32
Last Post: jazzboCR
  Hello from a newbie;) Pharcyde 4 2,033 12-12-2013, 20:49
Last Post: Polythene Pam
  Hello Guys! I'm a Newbie here. Jason22 7 2,438 17-10-2013, 11:56
Last Post: johnsandy
  newbie called Jay :)) La Li Li 1 1,220 15-10-2013, 13:09
Last Post: SteveO

Forum Jump: