Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What 's the weather like where you are ?
29C but they tell me that this will be the last day before Autumnal weather sets in..........Cool
Nice to be able to go back to trust and friendship!!!!!!!!!

It's a mixed up sensation this being alive
Oh! it wears a man down into the ground
It's the strangest elation
I can't describe it
Oh it leaves a man weary
It makes a man frown.
.............................Chris Simpson ( "Mixed Up Sensations" 1975 Martin's Cafe )
Reply
^ Nowhere near Griff's temperature, maybe low 20s C.

Likewise, it'll be the end of our indian summer.
"Writing about music is like dancing about architecture"

Unknown
Reply
Tiggi Wrote:^ Nowhere near Griff's temperature, maybe low 20s C.

Likewise, it'll be the end of our indian summer.

really? i thought the temp in London was 29.3C on sunday for the Spurs/Arsenal game??
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
I had such a beautiful weekend. I went to a camp reunion. It was sunny but not too hot. When I woke up in the morning in my tent it was about 50 degrees but that was perfect. I slept great and there were not bugs! It was so peaceful and refreshing. I left feeling great. I'm home now and it's about 85 degrees in the afternoon which is a welcome change from being up in the 90's! No rain. Love this time of year.
"I said, I found the secret to life, I found the secret to life
I'm okay when everything is not okay, is not okay"

~Tori Amos, Upside Down
Reply
CRAZY-HORSE Wrote:really? i thought the temp in London was 29.3C on sunday for the Spurs/Arsenal game??

Definitely warmer on Sunday, but being on the coast, our temperatures lag London's by several degrees.
"Writing about music is like dancing about architecture"

Unknown
Reply
Looks like the weather cooperated and that you had a good time, Trace !

Overcast here and expecting four inches of rain !!!!! with winds up to 100 miles an hour ! Must be the remnants of an offshore hurricane !

Batten down the hatches !!!!

TraceNspace Wrote:I had such a beautiful weekend. I went to a camp reunion. It was sunny but not too hot. When I woke up in the morning in my tent it was about 50 degrees but that was perfect. I slept great and there were not bugs! It was so peaceful and refreshing. I left feeling great. I'm home now and it's about 85 degrees in the afternoon which is a welcome change from being up in the 90's! No rain. Love this time of year.
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
just beautiful
70's all week
leaves are changing
days are numbered before hibernation begins
those cat days of winter will be soon

Reply
25C/77F and sunny....spring is here at last with the emergance of flies, butterflies, bees etc.....perfect weather IMO....another six to eight weeks or so to go and i'll be whinging about the heat again!!!!
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
Yes I hear ya. CH !!

! People make you laugh,,,,whew it's hot, man it's cold, when is the rain going to stop....:blah:

Oh there's a small break in the rain here (pouring all day !)...time to take the doggie out !!!!
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
Sickeningly hot and humid. Nothing worse than scorching hot weather during a photshoot...
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  whats your weather like where you are? CRAZY-HORSE 169 43,897 29-04-2018, 21:20
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Christmas Weather techman 10 4,475 22-12-2011, 15:35
Last Post: TraceNspace

Forum Jump: