Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
alice cooper
#1
just watching an interview with Alice Cooper...discussing the 1969 incident where he apparently bit the head off a chicken on stage.....

apparently Frank Zappa rang him up the morning after the gig and told him to go along with the story ad the media love it which means "your career will go places Alice"...

also Alice said he's always wanted Colonel Sanders to come on stage with him with his long white coat covered in blood because he's killed more chickens.....LOL

most of the interview surrounded his love of Golf, not music...
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#2
he's always been a golf fanatic.
I remember stories of he and Groucho Marx being neighbors and playing together

Reply
#3
I love Alice Cooper, I think I like him better than I like his music. He's a neat guy.
"I said, I found the secret to life, I found the secret to life
I'm okay when everything is not okay, is not okay"

~Tori Amos, Upside Down
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW SINGLE: Suzi Quatro & Alice Cooper - "kick out the jams" CRAZY-HORSE 2 748 28-03-2026, 23:28
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Alice Cooper - The Revenge Of Alice Cooper Music Head 1 1,771 11-08-2025, 12:38
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SINGLE: Original Alice Cooper Group - "wild ones" CRAZY-HORSE 0 1,448 05-06-2025, 03:45
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Alice Cooper - Road Music Head 3 1,246 17-09-2023, 03:04
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SINGLE: Alice Cooper - "im alice" CRAZY-HORSE 0 725 25-08-2023, 09:54
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Alice Cooper "Detroit stories" CRAZY-HORSE 10 3,284 11-03-2021, 18:34
Last Post: Jerome
  NEW SINGLE: Alice Cooper - social debris CRAZY-HORSE 0 596 05-02-2021, 14:31
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Alice Cooper - Paranormal Music Head 1 1,282 10-08-2017, 15:34
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  alice cooper love's a loaded gun video andy20066 4 2,111 13-06-2014, 21:40
Last Post: SteveO

Forum Jump: