Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Just Goin’ Gaga Singing Gaga!
#11
she's pretty talented ... you can't deny it, and she's crazy too. i love her!!! :tongue:
Reply
#12
I like Lady Gaga.

I was so, so pleased when I learnt that Lady Gaga went to an Iron Maiden gig and loved it. There are even photos of her with member of Iron Maiden.

That's so cool because I like both Iron Maiden and Lady Gaga, which many people would think is strange but it can't be so strange really because Lady Gaga likes Iron Maiden and the members of Iron Maiden are quite happy to pose for a photo with her.
Reply
#13
I believe that any talented musician appreciates and knows the basic history of music and is very familiar with artists that have made an impact on music ...perse !!!!

Afterall Lady GaGa took her name from Queen's Radio Ga Ga ...so she's also a Queen fan !!!
goth metal raver Wrote:I like Lady Gaga.

I was so, so pleased when I learnt that Lady Gaga went to an Iron Maiden gig and loved it. There are even photos of her with member of Iron Maiden.

That's so cool because I like both Iron Maiden and Lady Gaga, which many people would think is strange but it can't be so strange really because Lady Gaga likes Iron Maiden and the members of Iron Maiden are quite happy to pose for a photo with her.
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#14
ugh, this thread has made my iq drop a few points
Reply
#15
^ Careful now, that you don't drop below a critical mass...
"Writing about music is like dancing about architecture"

Unknown
Reply
#16
I just saw a video of Gaga and Tony Bennett doing The Lady Is A Tramp
appropriate at least
nothing memorable other than the fact it was done
Tony once again trying to be a pop star
It won't work Tony

CH, was this on that duets album of Tonys?

Reply
#17
yes it is MH, and i actually enjoyed the track...one of the few on the album that did pass the 1.7 grade IMO....

i think Gaga will develop into a good vocalist over time...once she matures as an artist and doesnt need the "shock value" that she currently employs to further her career
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#18
I love Gaga. I don't mind the shock value stuff either. In fact, most of it I think is really clever. Sometimes she can go a bit far though.

Either way, love or hate her, you've gotta acknowledge that she knows what she's doing. She really knows how to market herself.
Reply
#19
Gaga is so ugly.....in start she has great songs...but now she's songs are more similar to movies than songs...
Reply
#20
She's not my favorite artist by any means and I don't listen to her pretty much at all, but gotta respect her.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW SONG: Lady Gaga & Doechii - Runway Music Head 0 406 24-04-2026, 11:43
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Lady Gaga - The Dead Dance Music Head 0 817 17-09-2025, 11:31
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Lady Gaga - "mayhem" CRAZY-HORSE 1 1,248 18-03-2025, 13:47
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SINGLE: Lady Gaga - "abracadabra" CRAZY-HORSE 1 1,313 14-02-2025, 12:53
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Lady Gaga - Disease Music Head 0 1,311 07-11-2024, 14:04
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SINGLE: Lady Gaga, Bruno Mars - "die with a smile" CRAZY-HORSE 4 1,722 29-08-2024, 22:13
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: Lady Gaga - Bloody Mary Music Head 4 1,368 13-01-2023, 14:00
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: Lady Gaga- Hold My Hand Music Head 1 1,148 22-05-2022, 11:58
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Lady Gaga - Dawn Of Chromatica Music Head 2 1,044 20-09-2021, 00:06
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Lady Gaga "chromatica" CRAZY-HORSE 1 1,297 10-06-2020, 12:17
Last Post: Music Head

Forum Jump: