Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 4.94 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Track I'm Listening To Is.......................
[video=youtube;W-qIqWrderM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-qIqWrderM&feature=related[/video]
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
SteveO Wrote:First time I've heard of Sodas Estereo !!!! Obviously a Spanish speaking group (Argentina ?). I like this very much,,,great hard rock !!!

Thanks, Trace !!!

If you go searching for their music it's actually Soda Stereo. Whoever posted the You Tube clip added an E, I think the way my Spanish speaking mother-in-law calls me Estracy Wink
"I said, I found the secret to life, I found the secret to life
I'm okay when everything is not okay, is not okay"

~Tori Amos, Upside Down
Reply
Thanks,Trace !!! I'll do that...I thought it was Soda Stereo at first !
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
Brilliant vocal performance by Freddie , live in Montreal !!!....An artist sorely missed !!!!

[video=youtube;LRt2jX1kaYo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRt2jX1kaYo[/video]
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
nice one SteveO....i have the concert on dvd, although im not a huge fan of their music, i have sat down and watched the dvd on numerous occasions just because Queen know how to put on a performance
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
heard this one on the radio at work...havent heard this one for years by anyone so here it is:

[video=youtube;4yuwhUx35Uc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yuwhUx35Uc[/video]
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
Very beautiful ambient folk from this Maryland trio led by vocals from Laurie Ann Haus !!!!!

[video=youtube;OWrMxL2IfJw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWrMxL2IfJw[/video]
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
Real music with real lyrics - awesome stuff http://youtu.be/1XSvsFgvWr0
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Reply
For MH - http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%...uUypPTRV_Q
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Reply
Jerome Wrote:For MH - http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%...uUypPTRV_Q
huh???
never clicked on the continue once I got there, because I didn't know what it was.
explain please!!! Is it safe?

Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  199 track studio album at 8hrs 43minutes CRAZY-HORSE 1 1,693 22-04-2023, 12:29
Last Post: Music Head
  What in your opinion makes a piece of music an outstanding track ? gryphon 20 11,612 18-02-2023, 03:05
Last Post: GlitchedSalvation
  Listening ridiculous number of times to same recording. SophiaL 7 5,014 01-09-2022, 10:08
Last Post: JeromeD
  Beautiful & Emotional Anime Soundtracks I'm Listening koukei 0 2,050 29-12-2016, 02:20
Last Post: koukei
  Rolling Stones on track for 9th #1 album in UK: CRAZY-HORSE 5 3,858 05-12-2016, 04:04
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  What song are you listening to right now? nka 1 2,432 04-09-2016, 08:00
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Amazing Free Royalty Free Music #8 - Run Amok (Comedy Track!) MusicForTheDay 4 4,060 22-07-2016, 21:26
Last Post: jerseycat
  Music Study Listening Tests! ANYONE? jdalgl201 0 1,881 17-02-2016, 21:12
Last Post: jdalgl201
  Making a backing track (Piano + xylophone) Martin_Dolezal 0 2,155 20-01-2016, 17:40
Last Post: Martin_Dolezal
  Making a piano+xylphone backing track (Lady Gaga performance) Martin_Dolezal 0 1,902 19-01-2016, 18:13
Last Post: Martin_Dolezal

Forum Jump: