06-10-2011, 12:28
she's pretty talented ... you can't deny it, and she's crazy too. i love her!!! :tongue:
|
Just Goinâ Gaga Singing Gaga!
|
|
06-10-2011, 12:28
she's pretty talented ... you can't deny it, and she's crazy too. i love her!!! :tongue:
11-10-2011, 23:46
I like Lady Gaga.
I was so, so pleased when I learnt that Lady Gaga went to an Iron Maiden gig and loved it. There are even photos of her with member of Iron Maiden. That's so cool because I like both Iron Maiden and Lady Gaga, which many people would think is strange but it can't be so strange really because Lady Gaga likes Iron Maiden and the members of Iron Maiden are quite happy to pose for a photo with her.
11-10-2011, 23:58
I believe that any talented musician appreciates and knows the basic history of music and is very familiar with artists that have made an impact on music ...perse !!!!
Afterall Lady GaGa took her name from Queen's Radio Ga Ga ...so she's also a Queen fan !!! goth metal raver Wrote:I like Lady Gaga.
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
13-10-2011, 16:04
ugh, this thread has made my iq drop a few points
15-10-2011, 16:42
^ Careful now, that you don't drop below a critical mass...
"Writing about music is like dancing about architecture"
Unknown
16-10-2011, 10:19
I just saw a video of Gaga and Tony Bennett doing The Lady Is A Tramp
appropriate at least nothing memorable other than the fact it was done Tony once again trying to be a pop star It won't work Tony CH, was this on that duets album of Tonys?
16-10-2011, 10:38
yes it is MH, and i actually enjoyed the track...one of the few on the album that did pass the 1.7 grade IMO....
i think Gaga will develop into a good vocalist over time...once she matures as an artist and doesnt need the "shock value" that she currently employs to further her career
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
03-02-2012, 06:04
I love Gaga. I don't mind the shock value stuff either. In fact, most of it I think is really clever. Sometimes she can go a bit far though.
Either way, love or hate her, you've gotta acknowledge that she knows what she's doing. She really knows how to market herself.
Down With Hip Hop Music and More! :biggrin:
21-02-2012, 08:48
Gaga is so ugly.....in start she has great songs...but now she's songs are more similar to movies than songs...
01-03-2012, 18:36
She's not my favorite artist by any means and I don't listen to her pretty much at all, but gotta respect her.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|