11-10-2011, 23:40
[video=youtube;W-qIqWrderM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-qIqWrderM&feature=related[/video]
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
|
The Track I'm Listening To Is.......................
|
|
11-10-2011, 23:40
[video=youtube;W-qIqWrderM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-qIqWrderM&feature=related[/video]
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
12-10-2011, 15:16
SteveO Wrote:First time I've heard of Sodas Estereo !!!! Obviously a Spanish speaking group (Argentina ?). I like this very much,,,great hard rock !!! If you go searching for their music it's actually Soda Stereo. Whoever posted the You Tube clip added an E, I think the way my Spanish speaking mother-in-law calls me Estracy
"I said, I found the secret to life, I found the secret to life
I'm okay when everything is not okay, is not okay" ~Tori Amos, Upside Down
12-10-2011, 20:04
Thanks,Trace !!! I'll do that...I thought it was Soda Stereo at first !
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
12-10-2011, 20:07
Brilliant vocal performance by Freddie , live in Montreal !!!....An artist sorely missed !!!!
[video=youtube;LRt2jX1kaYo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRt2jX1kaYo[/video]
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
12-10-2011, 22:17
nice one SteveO....i have the concert on dvd, although im not a huge fan of their music, i have sat down and watched the dvd on numerous occasions just because Queen know how to put on a performance
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
13-10-2011, 07:19
heard this one on the radio at work...havent heard this one for years by anyone so here it is:
[video=youtube;4yuwhUx35Uc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yuwhUx35Uc[/video]
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
Very beautiful ambient folk from this Maryland trio led by vocals from Laurie Ann Haus !!!!!
[video=youtube;OWrMxL2IfJw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWrMxL2IfJw[/video]
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
19-10-2011, 06:48
Real music with real lyrics - awesome stuff http://youtu.be/1XSvsFgvWr0
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
21-10-2011, 22:11
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
22-10-2011, 08:49
Jerome Wrote:For MH - http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%...uUypPTRV_Qhuh??? never clicked on the continue once I got there, because I didn't know what it was. explain please!!! Is it safe? |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|