22-10-2011, 05:53
Hi everyone, i'm new here, anyone wanna talk?
|
Hey :)
|
|
22-10-2011, 05:53
Hi everyone, i'm new here, anyone wanna talk?
22-10-2011, 06:36
welcome to MD "T-I-D"
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
22-10-2011, 08:45
Welcome to MD ...............we are all good writers here !
Nice to be able to go back to trust and friendship!!!!!!!!!
It's a mixed up sensation this being alive Oh! it wears a man down into the ground It's the strangest elation I can't describe it Oh it leaves a man weary It makes a man frown..............................Chris Simpson ( "Mixed Up Sensations" 1975 Martin's Cafe )
22-10-2011, 10:47
Hi Till, & welcome to MD.
What are your musical tastes ?? Hope you enjoy the site.
"Writing about music is like dancing about architecture"
Unknown
22-10-2011, 19:14
Welcome aboard MD,Till !
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
23-10-2011, 01:24
Hi everyone, Tiggi, I'm into screamo, metal, metalcore, punk, post-hardcore, and just some old school rock
23-10-2011, 01:28
Hey, Tiggi I'm into lots of genres but mainly the gothic stuff people like my mum might call the devils music, im into screamo, metal, metalcore, punk, hard rock, and rock
23-10-2011, 09:54
The devil's music works well for me.
I'm not a huge fan of much of what you list, but variety is definitely the spice of life...
"Writing about music is like dancing about architecture"
Unknown
03-11-2011, 04:46
Hello I am Cynus and newbie here..................Nice to see you guys here and happy to be here.....
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|