Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hey :)
#1
Hi everyone, i'm new here, anyone wanna talk? Smile
Reply
#2
welcome to MD "T-I-D"
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#3
I prefer written communication
welcome

Reply
#4
Welcome to MD ...............we are all good writers here !
Nice to be able to go back to trust and friendship!!!!!!!!!

It's a mixed up sensation this being alive
Oh! it wears a man down into the ground
It's the strangest elation
I can't describe it
Oh it leaves a man weary
It makes a man frown.
.............................Chris Simpson ( "Mixed Up Sensations" 1975 Martin's Cafe )
Reply
#5
Hi Till, & welcome to MD.

What are your musical tastes ??

Hope you enjoy the site.
"Writing about music is like dancing about architecture"

Unknown
Reply
#6
Welcome aboard MD,Till !
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#7
Hi everyone, Tiggi, I'm into screamo, metal, metalcore, punk, post-hardcore, and just some old school rock Smile
Reply
#8
Hey, Tiggi I'm into lots of genres but mainly the gothic stuff people like my mum might call the devils music, im into screamo, metal, metalcore, punk, hard rock, and rock
Reply
#9
The devil's music works well for me.

I'm not a huge fan of much of what you list, but variety is definitely the spice of life...
"Writing about music is like dancing about architecture"

Unknown
Reply
#10
Hello I am Cynus and newbie here..................Nice to see you guys here and happy to be here.....
Reply


Forum Jump: