Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Halloween Music
#1
What's Halloween music to you. I always think of the Rocky Horror Picture Show soundtrack but I think I'm making a playlist for Halloween night, what do you suggest. What's iconic or just creepy?
"I said, I found the secret to life, I found the secret to life
I'm okay when everything is not okay, is not okay"

~Tori Amos, Upside Down
Reply
#2
Dare I say it

Bobby Boris Pickett

Reply
#3
Bobby "Boris Pickett" !!!! - Monster Mash, Werewolves of London, Welcome to my Nightmare - Alice Cooper, anything by the group Lacrimosa, Blue Oyster Cult - Don't Fear the Reaper, A Nightmare on my Street - hiphop DJ jazzie ? , Thriller, Ghostbusters.
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#4
Thriller-MJ
haunted house-jumpin' gene simmons
welcome to my nightmare-Guns n Roses
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#5
CRAZY-HORSE Wrote:Thriller-MJ
haunted house-jumpin' gene simmons
welcome to my nightmare-Guns n Roses

forgot about Haunted House
that was a cool song

Is that last one right?

Reply
#6
Great suggestions, keep 'em comin' if ya got 'em!
"I said, I found the secret to life, I found the secret to life
I'm okay when everything is not okay, is not okay"

~Tori Amos, Upside Down
Reply
#7
I'll Bite Your Face Off - Alice Cooper from his new album Welcome 2 My Nightmare ...actually Trace there are a few more on that album,,,Ghouls Night Out, etc...lol great album !!!!
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#8
The Cure - Lullaby
Ghostbusters - Ray Parker Jr (oops, SteveO got there first)
"Writing about music is like dancing about architecture"

Unknown
Reply
#9
CRAZY-HORSE Wrote:Thriller-MJ
haunted house-jumpin' gene simmons
welcome to my nightmare-Guns n Roses

i have John Fogerty doing a cover of Haunted House also...its on one of his blue ridge rangers album
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#10
Try The Cramps, Danzig (alone or with the Misfits) Alice Cooper (a really obvious choice), The Toyes' "Monster Hash" is a gas, also Warren Zevon has a few rather disturbing numbers lyrically speaking... CCR "Graveyard Train, Bad Noon Rising, and Tomstone Shadow"... Savoy Brown's "Hellbound Train". And if you can find it, the creepiest song ever recorded, "DOA" by Bloodrock. It was actually a Top 40 single.
You can live in staunch denile and mark me as your enemy, but I'm just a voice among the throng who want a brighter destiny, and say with me, "We are the New America!" -Greg Graffin
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why is this in my music collection? CMB1888 6 3,669 03-12-2025, 05:06
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Happy Birthday Music Head CRAZY-HORSE 2 1,273 24-10-2025, 12:33
Last Post: Music Head
  Importance of music johnnygees 32 15,440 04-02-2025, 11:42
Last Post: JeromeD
  Tring to explain why I like instrumental music Drealm 4 3,967 30-12-2024, 08:03
Last Post: JeromeD
  Any Artists(not just music) out there LHDesigns 1 1,816 15-04-2023, 09:34
Last Post: JeromeD
  Salutations Music Head. CRAZY-HORSE 3 1,799 23-10-2022, 15:04
Last Post: JeromeD
  Learning about music mixing Homer Bluth 2 2,415 08-11-2021, 08:11
Last Post: JeromeD
  "Progressive" Music coordinatednoise 8 5,682 06-11-2021, 06:30
Last Post: JeromeD
  Sometimes porn music is really good Drealm 23 9,218 04-07-2021, 13:55
Last Post: JeromeD
  Paying for compressed music : I still can't accept it Drealm 11 4,707 03-01-2021, 12:14
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE

Forum Jump: