Posts: 5
Threads: 2
Joined: Aug 2011
What type of music do you like to listen most?
Hello Friends,
I am a big fan of the music. I like to listen rap music, classical music & piano tones also..I fell always relief and happy when I listen this type of music...I enjoy myself through these music...Do you like music if yes then what type of music?

mile:

mile:
Posts: 2,223
Threads: 359
Joined: Oct 2009
My tastes are varied ............................ I am a child of the 60s and 70s and this figures highly in my preferences .................however I like to hope that I can go wider than this ..........................I like any thing that stirs my emotions be it an ancient piece on 78 or the latest download ...............
Nice to be able to go back to trust and friendship!!!!!!!!!
It's a mixed up sensation this being alive
Oh! it wears a man down into the ground
It's the strangest elation
I can't describe it
Oh it leaves a man weary
It makes a man frown..............................Chris Simpson ( "Mixed Up Sensations" 1975 Martin's Cafe )
Posts: 35,590
Threads: 3,572
Joined: Jul 2010
im probably several years younger than you Gryphon...and i agree with your reasons/preferences 100%
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
Posts: 2,223
Threads: 359
Joined: Oct 2009
I'm only 52 !:biggrin1::biggrin1::hat:
Nice to be able to go back to trust and friendship!!!!!!!!!
It's a mixed up sensation this being alive
Oh! it wears a man down into the ground
It's the strangest elation
I can't describe it
Oh it leaves a man weary
It makes a man frown..............................Chris Simpson ( "Mixed Up Sensations" 1975 Martin's Cafe )
Posts: 35,590
Threads: 3,572
Joined: Jul 2010
im only 44
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
Posts: 29,763
Threads: 8,842
Joined: Aug 2009
I'm 30 in the head, 70 in the body
Posts: 35,590
Threads: 3,572
Joined: Jul 2010
Music Head Wrote:I'm 30 in the head, 70 in the body
did four weeks on the road increase your age by a decade MH.
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
Posts: 29,763
Threads: 8,842
Joined: Aug 2009
CRAZY-HORSE Wrote:did four weeks on the road increase your age by a decade MH.
no, actually 62, but feel like I think 70 would feel.
probably smoking added 8 years
Posts: 27
Threads: 0
Joined: May 2011
I am a DJ, so this is an important platform to know which type of song is popular among people. Thanks you all for your contribution.
Projector hire Melbourne |
Party equipment hire
Posts: 333
Threads: 4
Joined: Feb 2012
I go through different phases of what my favorite music is. There was a time when i was only listening to Lady Gaga. There was a time when I would have answered rap or metal or rock or pop or whatever. Right now, I'm really into these current pop singers that sing sounds that sound like they're from an earlier time: Adele, Lana Del Rey, Kimbra.