Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Zooey Deschanel
#1
good new sitcom
glad to see it picked up
hope it doesn't mean an end to her singing career in She & Him

[Image: zooeyx-inset-community.jpg]

Zooey Deschanel might just be popping some Champagne right about now. The first series to get a full-season pickup is her new sitcom, New Girl.
 

Fox has just announced it has extended the 13-episode order to 24, on the basis of the first two weeks' ratings.
 

USA TODAY's Gary Levin reports that while many new shows dropped off after the first outing, New Girl (airing next on Tuesday at 9 p.m.) retained an impressive 94% of last week's premiere ratings. And Fox says the show premiered as the network's highest-rated fall sitcom debut in 10 years.
[SIZE=2][/SIZE]

Reply
#2
I'll second that, MH !!!! It's a shame if her music career suffers !


Music Head Wrote:good new sitcom
glad to see it picked up
hope it doesn't mean an end to her singing career in She & Him

[Image: zooeyx-inset-community.jpg]

Zooey Deschanel might just be popping some Champagne right about now. The first series to get a full-season pickup is her new sitcom, New Girl.
 

Fox has just announced it has extended the 13-episode order to 24, on the basis of the first two weeks' ratings.
 

USA TODAY's Gary Levin reports that while many new shows dropped off after the first outing, New Girl (airing next on Tuesday at 9 p.m.) retained an impressive 94% of last week's premiere ratings. And Fox says the show premiered as the network's highest-rated fall sitcom debut in 10 years.
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#3
gorgeous woman, loved her nancy sinatra cover of sugartown
Reply
#4
I see She & Him have a x-mas album out
bettin' that would be a good one

Reply
#5
Music Head Wrote:I see She & Him have a x-mas album out
bettin' that would be a good one
I listened to a bit but had to put it down because it seems too early for Christmas. I liked what I heard though.
"I said, I found the secret to life, I found the secret to life
I'm okay when everything is not okay, is not okay"

~Tori Amos, Upside Down
Reply
#6
Emily Deschanel, her older sister and with a long-running TV show Bones, just smokes her sister in see-in-to-your-soul looks. Unknown singing talent--don't know she's tried. Sorry, gang, have to find the pic on your own--or watch her on the show. Their dad won an Oscar as cinematographer, so both were inoculated to H'wood early.
Reply


Forum Jump: