Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Your First Rock Album
#1
For me, it was 'The Beatles', given to me by dad for christmas when I was around 10. Great album and still have it today.

What about everyone else?
With Regards...


Anthony :coffee:
Reply
#2
U2's Rattle and Hum. Although I'm not sure that counts as its a live album. I got it on cassette on my eighth birthday. So if that doesn't count it was probably U2's Boy. U2 was my favorite band when I was little.
Reply
#3
Led Zep II. Bought for my birthday when I was about 15! Excellent album!
Reply
#4
first rock album i ever bought was when i was about 13 or 14: bryan adams - waking up the neighbours
Reply
#5
My first proper album (ignoring the pop junk I bought as a kid) was Sheer Heart Attack by Queen.
Reply
#6
MUSE, Origin of Symmetry. bought it myself after hearing "Feeling good" and "New Born", never looked back great albem
Reply
#7
For me I think it was KISS ALIVE!
OH yeah baby!! :coffee:

Opened up my ears and it sure didnt make my mother happy after seeing the album jacket either!! :Wink:
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says ...
'Oh shit....she's awake!!'

http://www.theportalmagazine.com
http://www.myspace.com/theportalmagazine
http://www.twitter.com/theportalmag
http://www.myspace.com/sweetcjfan
Reply
#8
The first album I ever bought was Dimmu Borgir - Stormblåst ( Stormblaast )
I really loved that album, I worship their music and will always do. The dark lyrical inspiring from the woods, I simply just love it!
Reply
#9
i just took friend's music, the first rock album i actually owned was Ocean Avenue by Yellowcard.
Reply
#10
Bumpity Bump !!
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW ALBUM: Roger Taylor - "violence insane in a beautiful world" CRAZY-HORSE 1 200 19-09-2026, 00:39
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Keb' Mo' - "the breakdown" CRAZY-HORSE 0 209 29-08-2026, 01:52
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Role Model - Chuck Timely & The Hourglass Music Head 0 208 22-08-2026, 11:27
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Jack White - "frozen charlotte" CRAZY-HORSE 1 448 25-07-2026, 11:43
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Rolling Stones - "foreign tongues" CRAZY-HORSE 5 873 23-07-2026, 12:09
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Pretty Reckless - Dear God Music Head 0 245 14-07-2026, 12:20
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Red Clay Strays - Grateful Music Head 2 538 13-07-2026, 08:50
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Green Desert Trees - "fighting dragons" CRAZY-HORSE 0 366 09-07-2026, 04:08
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Angine De Poitrine - "volume 2" CRAZY-HORSE 0 402 20-06-2026, 01:01
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Shinedown - EI8HT Music Head 1 615 12-06-2026, 11:53
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE

Forum Jump: