Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
who is your favorite blues artist
#1
I like Muddy Waters
bluesman
Reply
#2
Mine would have to be Muddy, or John Lee Hooker.
Reply
#3
John Lee not bad
i like. e josef fredd :innocent:

--------------------------------
support @ fntoy.com
Reply
#4
I also like willie big eyes smith
bluesman
Reply
#5
favorite?

whew.

tough call.

[Image: chess1585.jpg]


[Image: trumpet139.jpg]

[Image: lightninpo.jpg]



[Image: fredmcddelta.jpg]



hmm.

yea, all of the above would be my favorite.

Reply
#6
I'mma have to say my favorite blues musician is Stevie Ray Vaughan, either SRV or Son House.
Reply
#7
I was fortunate to have seen SRV live a few times.

Excellent stuff, but all my favs tend to be the musicians that
influenced Stevie...

He was a madman, however. What a player.
Reply
#8
Oh wow!!!
It's just way too hard to say just one!!
I agree with all that the good folks have mentioned here though:

Muddy Waters
SRV

I am also partial to:
Jonny Lang
Joe Bonamassa
Jeff Healey
Robert Johnson
and a wonderful Canadian by the name of Steve Strongman http://www.stevestrongman.com
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says ...
'Oh shit....she's awake!!'

http://www.theportalmagazine.com
http://www.myspace.com/theportalmagazine
http://www.twitter.com/theportalmag
http://www.myspace.com/sweetcjfan
Reply
#9
SRV and John Mayer
“If you have to ask what jazz is, you'll never know.
-- Louis Armstrong


UMGD
Reply
#10
W.C Handy and son House are my favorites. They simply rock.....

Ruhi Sheikh
Music Reviewer
http://www.freedownloadsongs.in
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I love the blues bluesman 22 11,255 20-10-2021, 08:10
Last Post: JeromeD
  Favorite Jazz Pianists and Drummers? Nick Dilley 19 7,916 09-07-2021, 09:10
Last Post: JeromeD
  NEW SINGLE: Morrissey ft: Billie Joe Armstrong "wedding bell blues" CRAZY-HORSE 0 815 25-04-2019, 13:06
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Amazing soul artist perfect music video Nina !!!! Nina Tolins LillySam 1 1,703 29-06-2016, 09:26
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Pianist Marika Takeuchi Is A Top Airplay Artist Who Radio Programmers Love Eugena 0 1,564 17-05-2016, 22:54
Last Post: Eugena
  Anyone know any good female blues/rock singers? Pipikins321 45 30,627 26-02-2016, 13:43
Last Post: GilesM
  My favorite song patrickowen21 0 1,279 15-11-2015, 06:58
Last Post: patrickowen21
  Recent Blues LP finds... vinyldisc 13 7,945 13-06-2015, 04:21
Last Post: jazzboCR
  New music video - fresh artist Amalia Alberto Watty 0 1,340 10-03-2015, 03:23
Last Post: Amalia Alberto Watty
  Britain's best sing.jump blues outfit jazzboCR 0 1,036 16-02-2015, 01:39
Last Post: jazzboCR

Forum Jump: