16-11-2011, 23:06
(This post was last modified: 17-11-2011, 09:17 by TraceNspace.)
Hello chaps/chappettes,
Whilst on my daily trawl through the Regina Spektor forum I stumbled upon a post about a small nation called The Principality of Walkoria which actually has a public holiday called 'Respektor Day' which is a day off to celebrate independent music!!
Has anybody else heard of this place? I want to go!!
There is a website I have found about the place but not too much info on the web in general.. How jolly interesting!
Here is the website ( link removed) and hopefully someone can shed a little more light on the whole shabang.
Cheers..
Whilst on my daily trawl through the Regina Spektor forum I stumbled upon a post about a small nation called The Principality of Walkoria which actually has a public holiday called 'Respektor Day' which is a day off to celebrate independent music!!
Has anybody else heard of this place? I want to go!!
There is a website I have found about the place but not too much info on the web in general.. How jolly interesting!
Here is the website ( link removed) and hopefully someone can shed a little more light on the whole shabang.
Cheers..
