Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 4.94 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Track I'm Listening To Is.......................
[video=youtube;ab_xJaDFBCs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ab_xJaDFBCs&feature=related[/video]
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
[video=youtube;vDU9FP5_B2M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDU9FP5_B2M[/video]
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
Tiggi Wrote:I take it you took the plunge on the immersion version ??

I did indeed but I have to say it's not really worth the money, but I like my collections to be complete. Still there are some interesting bits and pieces. The books are OK but the rest of the stuff (apart from the CD's/DVD's) is crap. What the hell am I going to do with three marbles. Maybe they got that idea from the 'lunacy' concept.

Will be buying the WYWH one as well and maybe the WALL one as well. Wish they had done the same with 'Animals'.

For a band that was that big in their heyday there is suprisingly little live footage of the group.
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Reply
[video=youtube;dlBahMN3qug]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlBahMN3qug&feature=related[/video]
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
[video=youtube;Emrc5M_I34c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Emrc5M_I34c&feature=ymg[/video]
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
My daily dose of a Beatle fix !!!!!!


[video=youtube;cAe1lVDbLf0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=cAe1lVDbLf0[/video]
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
[video=youtube;Z3O_sGFrOm4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3O_sGFrOm4&feature=fvst[/video]
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
[video=youtube;-jMDocqthcg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jMDocqthcg&feature=related[/video]
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
Mike Batt - The Ride to Agidir
http://youtu.be/EfkuYvR3f1Y
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Reply
[video=youtube;z2GHlcwlT1Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2GHlcwlT1Y[/video]
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  199 track studio album at 8hrs 43minutes CRAZY-HORSE 1 1,693 22-04-2023, 12:29
Last Post: Music Head
  What in your opinion makes a piece of music an outstanding track ? gryphon 20 11,619 18-02-2023, 03:05
Last Post: GlitchedSalvation
  Listening ridiculous number of times to same recording. SophiaL 7 5,015 01-09-2022, 10:08
Last Post: JeromeD
  Beautiful & Emotional Anime Soundtracks I'm Listening koukei 0 2,050 29-12-2016, 02:20
Last Post: koukei
  Rolling Stones on track for 9th #1 album in UK: CRAZY-HORSE 5 3,859 05-12-2016, 04:04
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  What song are you listening to right now? nka 1 2,432 04-09-2016, 08:00
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Amazing Free Royalty Free Music #8 - Run Amok (Comedy Track!) MusicForTheDay 4 4,060 22-07-2016, 21:26
Last Post: jerseycat
  Music Study Listening Tests! ANYONE? jdalgl201 0 1,882 17-02-2016, 21:12
Last Post: jdalgl201
  Making a backing track (Piano + xylophone) Martin_Dolezal 0 2,157 20-01-2016, 17:40
Last Post: Martin_Dolezal
  Making a piano+xylphone backing track (Lady Gaga performance) Martin_Dolezal 0 1,902 19-01-2016, 18:13
Last Post: Martin_Dolezal

Forum Jump: