19-11-2011, 17:22
[video=youtube;ab_xJaDFBCs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ab_xJaDFBCs&feature=related[/video]
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
|
The Track I'm Listening To Is.......................
|
|
19-11-2011, 17:22
[video=youtube;ab_xJaDFBCs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ab_xJaDFBCs&feature=related[/video]
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
19-11-2011, 17:24
[video=youtube;vDU9FP5_B2M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDU9FP5_B2M[/video]
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Tiggi Wrote:I take it you took the plunge on the immersion version ?? I did indeed but I have to say it's not really worth the money, but I like my collections to be complete. Still there are some interesting bits and pieces. The books are OK but the rest of the stuff (apart from the CD's/DVD's) is crap. What the hell am I going to do with three marbles. Maybe they got that idea from the 'lunacy' concept. Will be buying the WYWH one as well and maybe the WALL one as well. Wish they had done the same with 'Animals'. For a band that was that big in their heyday there is suprisingly little live footage of the group.
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
21-11-2011, 03:59
[video=youtube;dlBahMN3qug]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlBahMN3qug&feature=related[/video]
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
22-11-2011, 13:06
[video=youtube;Emrc5M_I34c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Emrc5M_I34c&feature=ymg[/video]
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
22-11-2011, 16:33
My daily dose of a Beatle fix !!!!!!
[video=youtube;cAe1lVDbLf0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=cAe1lVDbLf0[/video]
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
22-11-2011, 16:35
[video=youtube;Z3O_sGFrOm4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3O_sGFrOm4&feature=fvst[/video]
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
22-11-2011, 16:38
[video=youtube;-jMDocqthcg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jMDocqthcg&feature=related[/video]
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
22-11-2011, 16:39
Mike Batt - The Ride to Agidir
http://youtu.be/EfkuYvR3f1Y
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
22-11-2011, 16:40
[video=youtube;z2GHlcwlT1Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2GHlcwlT1Y[/video]
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|