Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Kowloon Walled City - Turk Street Ep
#1
[Image: cover.jpg]

I thought I'd provide you with some of the finest sludge music that I've come across lately.

If you're looking for subtlety, you're seriously wrong here. The sound itself is fairly raw, with a lot of overdrive and hardcore-ish screaming, but the atmosphere is pretty darn intensive.


So, the band's quite awesome and the EP is free for download (direct). I think you should give it a shot.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW SINGLE: U2 - "atomic city" CRAZY-HORSE 0 687 29-09-2023, 05:57
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Paul Stanley of KISS talks the history of writing "Detroit Rock City" Mercury7 1 2,104 08-06-2016, 10:19
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Street to be renamed Glenn Frey Drive in his hometown Mercury7 1 1,487 08-03-2016, 23:21
Last Post: Pharmcat
  Shoshin Album City of Patience joefunk 3 1,714 04-11-2011, 16:38
Last Post: Tiggi
  shoshin Album City of Patience joefunk 0 1,011 04-11-2011, 16:02
Last Post: joefunk
  Alejandro Escovedo - Street Songs Of Love Music Head 0 1,262 29-06-2010, 11:38
Last Post: Music Head

Forum Jump: