Posts: 35,590
Threads: 3,572
Joined: Jul 2010
it is the 3rd of December here....so have a great day Tracy...did you get any cds for your birthday?
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
Posts: 2,223
Threads: 359
Joined: Oct 2009
Happy Birthday:biggrin1::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:
Nice to be able to go back to trust and friendship!!!!!!!!!
It's a mixed up sensation this being alive
Oh! it wears a man down into the ground
It's the strangest elation
I can't describe it
Oh it leaves a man weary
It makes a man frown..............................Chris Simpson ( "Mixed Up Sensations" 1975 Martin's Cafe )
Posts: 9,643
Threads: 255
Joined: Jun 2010
Many Happy Returns - 'Long May You Run'
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Posts: 29,763
Threads: 8,842
Joined: Aug 2009
hey girl, have a great day
I'm guessin' all of 29.
Posts: 5,551
Threads: 146
Joined: Jan 2008
Happy B'day, Tracy.
Have a great day.
I'm guessin' all of 21 again...
"Writing about music is like dancing about architecture"
Unknown
Posts: 1,387
Threads: 58
Joined: Jul 2010
Thanks gentlemen

I am 35 years old today which means I am now eligible to run for president so watch out! I did not get any CD's yet but a lovely pair of earrings and I may go on a downloading spree......<evil laugh>
"I said, I found the secret to life, I found the secret to life
I'm okay when everything is not okay, is not okay"
~Tori Amos, Upside Down
Posts: 13,354
Threads: 236
Joined: May 2011
03-12-2011, 18:35
(This post was last modified: 03-12-2011, 18:38 by SteveO.)
It was the third of December ....from Temptations' Papa was a Rolling Stone !!!...now that that's out of the way....lol...Happy Birthday, Trace and happy downloading !:horn::clap2::cheer2::music:
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Posts: 929
Threads: 3
Joined: Mar 2011
Happy Birthday Trace, enjoy your day.
Posts: 1,387
Threads: 58
Joined: Jul 2010
Thanks I had a wonderful couple of days actually. I like to drag this Birthday thing out and tomorrow we will be decorating for Christmas which I enjoy too. Thanks for the well wishing music lovers!
"I said, I found the secret to life, I found the secret to life
I'm okay when everything is not okay, is not okay"
~Tori Amos, Upside Down
Posts: 11
Threads: 1
Joined: Dec 2011
[h=2]" Happy Birthday TraceNspace "[/h] BUT BELATED !!
SORRY !

mile: