09-12-2011, 20:02
Now that I've made the prestigious climb to the title of "Roadie" MD says I can have a signature, but I don't know where to make one... Somebody help? xD
|
Signature?
|
|
09-12-2011, 20:02
Now that I've made the prestigious climb to the title of "Roadie" MD says I can have a signature, but I don't know where to make one... Somebody help? xD
09-12-2011, 20:31
Click on Settings at the top right of this page.
Then on the page that comes up, down a little on the left is a heading with My Settings. Underneath that I think it will say Edit Signature, click on that. Put something cool, but no advertising please
09-12-2011, 22:53
I can't find it :/ I went through all the tabs under my setting and looked over everything there.
09-12-2011, 23:58
i was going to post the same as Music Head....if you cant find it or do it, i suggest you send a Private Message to Tiggi....he's the man who can solve most problems when Techman is not on site
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
10-12-2011, 07:01
got a feeling he would only be just coming up to his first week here about now....so i guess thats the reason?
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
10-12-2011, 12:36
CM, your membership status is showing as Full on the Admin page, and you meet the criteria for access to signature-editing.
If you've reached the My Settings panel, it should be there under My Profile, fourth option down, Edit Signature. If not, please let me know.
"Writing about music is like dancing about architecture"
Unknown
11-12-2011, 11:20
Yeah- It's not there. I only have Edit Profile, Edit Profile Picture, Edit Avatar and Profile Privacy.
11-12-2011, 13:01
Private Message Tiggi and he will sort it out for you.....
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
11-12-2011, 16:28
CH & CM, please see reply PM.
"Writing about music is like dancing about architecture"
Unknown |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|