Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
College Apps Blow
#1
I've been working furiously on college apps all week and haven't gotten to post as much as I would have liked. Derp.

Anybody here agree with me that college apps are VERY REDUNDANT?

Besides- why do they need to know where my parents were born?
"Music is what feelings sound like"
-Unknown

Now if only we could listen properly we'd get an idea of what its really about.
Reply
#2
I assume that College Apps ...................are college applications! in which case it is something I know something about!!Cool
Nice to be able to go back to trust and friendship!!!!!!!!!

It's a mixed up sensation this being alive
Oh! it wears a man down into the ground
It's the strangest elation
I can't describe it
Oh it leaves a man weary
It makes a man frown.
.............................Chris Simpson ( "Mixed Up Sensations" 1975 Martin's Cafe )
Reply
#3
You, sir, are correct. What do you know about them? Does it include redundancy?
"Music is what feelings sound like"
-Unknown

Now if only we could listen properly we'd get an idea of what its really about.
Reply
#4
I do them for a living I'm a college tutor !Cool
Nice to be able to go back to trust and friendship!!!!!!!!!

It's a mixed up sensation this being alive
Oh! it wears a man down into the ground
It's the strangest elation
I can't describe it
Oh it leaves a man weary
It makes a man frown.
.............................Chris Simpson ( "Mixed Up Sensations" 1975 Martin's Cafe )
Reply
#5
OH GOD. Wait- your location is South Netherlands... Do you tutor people there? Or... is that a joke.....? Derp.
"Music is what feelings sound like"
-Unknown

Now if only we could listen properly we'd get an idea of what its really about.
Reply
#6
Yeah ! I teach people down here ! See I speak at least two languages fluently ! Ik ben twee taalig !
Nice to be able to go back to trust and friendship!!!!!!!!!

It's a mixed up sensation this being alive
Oh! it wears a man down into the ground
It's the strangest elation
I can't describe it
Oh it leaves a man weary
It makes a man frown.
.............................Chris Simpson ( "Mixed Up Sensations" 1975 Martin's Cafe )
Reply
#7
Impressive.
Reply
#8
I failed my high school app

Reply
#9
Gryphon- That's really cool Smile

Music Head- Sorry to hear that, old man.
"Music is what feelings sound like"
-Unknown

Now if only we could listen properly we'd get an idea of what its really about.
Reply
#10
Thank you!Cool:biggrin:
Nice to be able to go back to trust and friendship!!!!!!!!!

It's a mixed up sensation this being alive
Oh! it wears a man down into the ground
It's the strangest elation
I can't describe it
Oh it leaves a man weary
It makes a man frown.
.............................Chris Simpson ( "Mixed Up Sensations" 1975 Martin's Cafe )
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cool mobile apps for the roads. Possy 1 1,211 29-04-2016, 04:48
Last Post: Possy

Forum Jump: