23-12-2011, 21:38
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all my friends at MD !...I hope Santa is good to you !
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
|
Wishing you all a merry christmas and a happy new year !
|
|
23-12-2011, 21:38
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all my friends at MD !...I hope Santa is good to you !
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
23-12-2011, 22:50
Merry christmas everyone. Got the Brandy ready for Santa. Question is, will it last that long?
23-12-2011, 23:09
A Merry Christmas to everyone as well. Here's hoping new music finds its way into your world!
23-12-2011, 23:24
Merry Christmas everyone
"I said, I found the secret to life, I found the secret to life
I'm okay when everything is not okay, is not okay" ~Tori Amos, Upside Down
24-12-2011, 00:03
thank you SteveO....
and a merry xmas to you all also, take care over the holiday
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
24-12-2011, 09:49
Merry Christmas!:party::party::party::party::party:
Nice to be able to go back to trust and friendship!!!!!!!!!
It's a mixed up sensation this being alive Oh! it wears a man down into the ground It's the strangest elation I can't describe it Oh it leaves a man weary It makes a man frown..............................Chris Simpson ( "Mixed Up Sensations" 1975 Martin's Cafe ) |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads... | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| Happy Easter 2026 to all... | CRAZY-HORSE | 0 | 565 |
02-04-2026, 12:17 Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE |
|
| Happy Birthday Ruby | CRAZY-HORSE | 3 | 1,088 |
07-02-2026, 01:08 Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE |
|
| Happy New Year | CRAZY-HORSE | 4 | 1,350 |
01-01-2026, 12:24 Last Post: Ruby |
|
| Merry Christmas everyone | CRAZY-HORSE | 6 | 1,585 |
26-12-2025, 12:26 Last Post: JeromeD |
|
| Happy Birthday Jerome | CRAZY-HORSE | 3 | 2,504 |
01-12-2025, 09:48 Last Post: JeromeD |
|
| Happy Birthday Music Head | CRAZY-HORSE | 2 | 1,273 |
24-10-2025, 12:33 Last Post: Music Head |
|
| Happy Birthday to You CH! | Ruby | 6 | 2,728 |
27-07-2025, 10:24 Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE |
|
| HAPPY EASTER! | CRAZY-HORSE | 0 | 1,472 |
18-04-2025, 00:03 Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE |
|
| Happy Birthday Ruby | CRAZY-HORSE | 2 | 2,371 |
06-02-2025, 14:32 Last Post: Ruby |
|
| Merry Christmas | CRAZY-HORSE | 3 | 2,218 |
25-12-2024, 04:45 Last Post: JeromeD |
|