13-11-2008, 13:55
What do you think of kittie?
good in my humble opinion, i like the loudness
Regards, Syn
good in my humble opinion, i like the loudness
Regards, Syn
|
What do you think?
|
|
13-11-2008, 13:55
What do you think of kittie?
good in my humble opinion, i like the loudness Regards, Syn
I don't mind them actually, and hey they are Canadian, so gotta love that!! :
:I think they have carved out a very nice little niche for themselves, being an "all girl" metal band. Their sound is tight, and though I have never seen them perform live, my "metal head" daughter has, and she gave them kudos for putting on a good show. :coffee:
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says ...
'Oh shit....she's awake!!' http://www.theportalmagazine.com http://www.myspace.com/theportalmagazine http://www.twitter.com/theportalmag http://www.myspace.com/sweetcjfan |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|