Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What's in you DVD/Blu Ray player at the Moment?
#11
Are you all ready for this??????

The DVD in my player currently is 'Elmo's Potty Training'.

Better late than never! :wink:
Regards,

Tony (Techman)
Stay connected Through Facebook - Like 'The Official Music Discussion Page'
Reply
#12
Tell me more !!!!!
Nice to be able to go back to trust and friendship!!!!!!!!!

It's a mixed up sensation this being alive
Oh! it wears a man down into the ground
It's the strangest elation
I can't describe it
Oh it leaves a man weary
It makes a man frown.
.............................Chris Simpson ( "Mixed Up Sensations" 1975 Martin's Cafe )
Reply
#13
techman Wrote:Are you all ready for this??????

The DVD in my player currently is 'Elmo's Potty Training'.

Better late than never! :wink:

...and The Wiggles will be playing tomorrow i presume?
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#14
'The Third Man,' a classic film noir masterpiece I watched earlier this afternoon. It was directed by Carol Reed, and stars Joseph Cotten, Alida Valli, Orson Welles and Trevor Howard.

It is considered one of the very best of the film noir genre and a top one hundred film of all-time.
Reply
#15
[Image: 514Cr9BI7BL._SL500_AA300_.jpg]

First play of DVD.

My favourite recent movie...
"Writing about music is like dancing about architecture"

Unknown
Reply
#16
The Star Wars hexalogy. Next up will be El secreto de sus ojos (The Secret in Their Eyes for all you non-hispanophiles).
Reply
#17
Nick Cage's "the knowing" movie....4/5 IMO

definate shades of Scientology towards the end!....just cant help themselves,, can they!
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#18
The Monkees series One...................Great to hear those songs again!
Nice to be able to go back to trust and friendship!!!!!!!!!

It's a mixed up sensation this being alive
Oh! it wears a man down into the ground
It's the strangest elation
I can't describe it
Oh it leaves a man weary
It makes a man frown.
.............................Chris Simpson ( "Mixed Up Sensations" 1975 Martin's Cafe )
Reply
#19
Blu-ray. Apollo 18..... Surprising not bad to watch. Quite scary in places. Ending is a bit crap.
Regards,

Tony (Techman)
Stay connected Through Facebook - Like 'The Official Music Discussion Page'
Reply
#20
I've been streaming a lot of documentaries from Netflix. My favorite recent one was Dogs De-coded. Man's best friend is really interesting and even smarter than I thought.
"I said, I found the secret to life, I found the secret to life
I'm okay when everything is not okay, is not okay"

~Tori Amos, Upside Down
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Favourite bass player Jerome 2 1,888 06-02-2016, 03:52
Last Post: jazzboCR
  an essential book for the jazz player OR fan jazzboCR 0 941 19-06-2015, 22:48
Last Post: jazzboCR
  Your favorite player Maryna 9 4,427 28-01-2015, 18:55
Last Post: jazzboCR
  That Musharraf Moment Again !! Tiggi 2 1,373 11-11-2011, 20:44
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  What bands are you into at the moment? Till I Die 15 4,380 03-11-2011, 17:03
Last Post: TraceNspace
  Media player design phate344 2 1,388 24-06-2011, 14:28
Last Post: gryphon
  Sad News :Clarence Clemons, Springsteen saxophone player, dies gryphon 3 1,890 19-06-2011, 10:51
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE

Forum Jump: