Posts: 29,763
Threads: 8,842
Joined: Aug 2009
is a very very very fine house
with 3 cats in the yard
life used to be so hard
now everything is easy 'cause of Lloyd
got this pic from his facebook page
Posts: 2,223
Threads: 359
Joined: Oct 2009
Looks nice !
Nice to be able to go back to trust and friendship!!!!!!!!!
It's a mixed up sensation this being alive
Oh! it wears a man down into the ground
It's the strangest elation
I can't describe it
Oh it leaves a man weary
It makes a man frown..............................Chris Simpson ( "Mixed Up Sensations" 1975 Martin's Cafe )
Posts: 9,643
Threads: 255
Joined: Jun 2010
I like it. Could easily be the set of a classic Hollywood movie.
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Posts: 5,551
Threads: 146
Joined: Jan 2008
Oh pooh !!
I replied to the other thread.
"Writing about music is like dancing about architecture"
Unknown
Posts: 417
Threads: 183
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 13,354
Threads: 236
Joined: May 2011
I like your house MH ! It looks big ?
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Posts: 29,763
Threads: 8,842
Joined: Aug 2009
Jerome Wrote:I like it. Could easily be the set of a classic Hollywood movie.
Psycho comes to mind
Posts: 9,643
Threads: 255
Joined: Jun 2010
More like 'Silkwood'. Great place - looks peaceful and serene. I think we should organise a Woodstock III in your front garden!
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Posts: 35,590
Threads: 3,572
Joined: Jul 2010
its a very nice house,lovely kitchen,living room/lounge...but those photo's will not be posted by me, i consider the interior of anyone's home to be of a personal/private nature...
and yes, its a lovely little peaceful place surrounded by greenery,hills,creeks,oak trees
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
Posts: 183
Threads: 5
Joined: Jan 2012
I am so jealous. I love that house. I hope one day I could find a place like that once I start a family of my own.
MH, your house looks tight.