Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 4.94 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Track I'm Listening To Is.......................
Chris Rea - Winter Song - this is just plain beautiful boys and girls. Give it a whirl. Chris Rea - Winter Song (1991) - YouTube
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Reply
The Ani DiFranco discussion got me listening to this tonight:
[video=youtube;RnJ4Z74N1So]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnJ4Z74N1So[/video]
This is a fuller version of the song - I prefer this to the original because of the energy of this one.
Reply
Sail by AWOLNATION. I don't know what it is about this song, but I just can't stop listening to it.
Reply
Million Dollar Man by Lana del Rey, it's ******* epiK! I've never heard her voice like that, and I thought I loved it live but my god the album version is so huge. The strings are sublime perfection, want my clams to remix this one, it's truly dope as..
Reply
Having one of those days when an old song has popped into my head and I cannot get rid of it. The ditty in question is ....Space - Prison - YouTube
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Reply
Jerome Wrote:Having one of those days when an old song has popped into my head and I cannot get rid of it. The ditty in question is ....Space - Prison - YouTube

I was into it until that disco beat kicked in

Reply
I agree 100%. The beginning is very catchy and then it just falls apart.
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Reply
Bloody marvellous - and in my opinion they look like they are really together on this particular excursion - Pink Floyd Reunion - Live 8 2005 - Full Length! - HD - YouTube
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Reply
Christopher Cross - Sailing - pure bliss.
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Reply
Glad to see another person likes Lana Del Rey (Clamsfan!). I'm listening to "Born to Die" now.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  199 track studio album at 8hrs 43minutes CRAZY-HORSE 1 1,693 22-04-2023, 12:29
Last Post: Music Head
  What in your opinion makes a piece of music an outstanding track ? gryphon 20 11,610 18-02-2023, 03:05
Last Post: GlitchedSalvation
  Listening ridiculous number of times to same recording. SophiaL 7 5,014 01-09-2022, 10:08
Last Post: JeromeD
  Beautiful & Emotional Anime Soundtracks I'm Listening koukei 0 2,050 29-12-2016, 02:20
Last Post: koukei
  Rolling Stones on track for 9th #1 album in UK: CRAZY-HORSE 5 3,857 05-12-2016, 04:04
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  What song are you listening to right now? nka 1 2,432 04-09-2016, 08:00
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Amazing Free Royalty Free Music #8 - Run Amok (Comedy Track!) MusicForTheDay 4 4,060 22-07-2016, 21:26
Last Post: jerseycat
  Music Study Listening Tests! ANYONE? jdalgl201 0 1,881 17-02-2016, 21:12
Last Post: jdalgl201
  Making a backing track (Piano + xylophone) Martin_Dolezal 0 2,155 20-01-2016, 17:40
Last Post: Martin_Dolezal
  Making a piano+xylphone backing track (Lady Gaga performance) Martin_Dolezal 0 1,902 19-01-2016, 18:13
Last Post: Martin_Dolezal

Forum Jump: