Posts: 13,354
Threads: 236
Joined: May 2011
Go Giants Go !!! I've been a Giants fan since 1961...remember Y.A. Tittle and Frank Gifford ???...lol
Also looking forward to Madonna's performance at half time. For 53, she still looks amazing !
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Posts: 29,761
Threads: 8,840
Joined: Aug 2009
yep, I'm in the Giants corner for this one too.
won't be watching though, way past my bedtime
saw Madonna on one of the late nights this week
yes, she still looks fabulous
Posts: 285
Threads: 31
Joined: Aug 2011
06-02-2012, 18:45
(This post was last modified: 10-02-2012, 19:23 by gater.)
I also have been a Giant fan since1961... the year I was born in New York, because my parents and grandparents were all NY Football Giants fans. Go Big Blue! And while our basement is modeled after dead center field at Shea Stadium (where the Giants played their 1975 season), we have a ton of Giant's memorabilia too, ranging from a signed Phil Simms game ball to Jason Sehorn jersey, to Harry Carson AP player photo and much more. Now I gotta spend more on Super Bowl 46 Championship stuff!! Wahoo!
You can live in staunch denile and mark me as your enemy, but I'm just a voice among the throng who want a brighter destiny, and say with me, "We are the New America!" -Greg Graffin
Posts: 13,354
Threads: 236
Joined: May 2011
Hey Gater, our Giants did it again ! now I have to hear all the Pats cry babies today !!!...lol
Brady had a great game though ! No wonder, his offensive line is tremendous..seems like he has forever to pass the ball !
gater Wrote:I also have been a Giant fan since1961... the year I was born in New York, because my parents and grandparents were all NY Football Giants fans. Go Big Blue! And while our basement is modeled after dead center field at Shea Stadium (where the Giants played their 1975 season), we have of Giant's memorabilia too, ranging from a signed Phil Simms game ball to Jason Sehorn jersey, to Harry Carson AP player photo and a tom more. Now I gotta spend more on Super Bowl 46 Championship stuff!! Wahoo!
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Posts: 289
Threads: 13
Joined: Jan 2012
Haha i was the only one in my class that believed that the Giants could win, the Patriot fans felt so confident in their team, that they
all made a bet with me, so now half the class owes me Pizza.
Posts: 1,387
Threads: 58
Joined: Jul 2010
I just watched Madonna
"I said, I found the secret to life, I found the secret to life
I'm okay when everything is not okay, is not okay"
~Tori Amos, Upside Down
Posts: 13,354
Threads: 236
Joined: May 2011
What did you think, Trace ? I think the stage show was brilliantly done ( Cirque de Soleil from Montreal had a hand in it ) ! As for Madonna's appearance of lip singing (synching) I wasn't that impressed ! The finale Prayer song was very good ! She was singing live on that one !!!! No closeups of Madonna either ...lol
TraceNspace Wrote:I just watched Madonna 
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Posts: 285
Threads: 31
Joined: Aug 2011
And you know SteveO, most of these guys are signed to contracts already! Could be another run at it next year!
You can live in staunch denile and mark me as your enemy, but I'm just a voice among the throng who want a brighter destiny, and say with me, "We are the New America!" -Greg Graffin
Posts: 183
Threads: 5
Joined: Jan 2012
Giants beated the Patriots too easily. Patriots also handed the game to the Giants by letting the running back getting the touchdown.
Madonna had a pretty good performance until MIA had to step in. That was a bad idea. She managed to reportedly flash the middle finger which is a bad thing. Madonna was smart with LMFAO, Cee-Lo Green, and Nicki Minaj. But MIA should have never been part of the performance because she sort of ruined Madonna's great performance.
Posts: 1,387
Threads: 58
Joined: Jul 2010
SteveO Wrote:What did you think, Trace ? I think the stage show was brilliantly done ( Cirque de Soleil from Montreal had a hand in it ) ! As for Madonna's appearance of lip singing (synching) I wasn't that impressed ! The finale Prayer song was very good ! She was singing live on that one !!!! No closeups of Madonna either ...lol
Oh I loved it. I've always wanted to see Madonna live. I always give the lip sync thing a pass if the performer is also dancing away. I imagine it's hard to do both.
"I said, I found the secret to life, I found the secret to life
I'm okay when everything is not okay, is not okay"
~Tori Amos, Upside Down