Poll: Your Favourite Musical Genre?
This poll is closed.
Rock & Metal
44.44%
12 44.44%
Rap & Hip-Hop
3.70%
1 3.70%
Pop
3.70%
1 3.70%
Punk
3.70%
1 3.70%
Jazz & Blues
11.11%
3 11.11%
Classical
3.70%
1 3.70%
Electronica
11.11%
3 11.11%
Soul & Funk
0%
0 0%
Country & Folk
11.11%
3 11.11%
World Music & Other
7.41%
2 7.41%
Total 27 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Battle of the music genres
#1
Being such a wide range of musical genre's that are available to discuss on Music Discussion, then lets see who likes what the most. Please vote your favourite genre and then post any comments for choosing it.

Sorry if I missed any important genre.
Reply
#2
I will start by voting Classical.

I have been brought up to listen to classical and now it is what I enjoy the most. Although I will try and keep an open mind while listening to other genres.
Reply
#3
good thread Sam.

For me it would have to be Electronica. Still got good memories from night's out with mates listening to good music.
With Regards...


Anthony :coffee:
Reply
#4
GREAT thread indeed Samantha!!

Its just way too hard for me to vote for one genre here, as my tastes run all over the board.

I always say first and foremost I am a rock and blues chick, but I also enjoy big band swing/jazz, roots, folk, funk and R&B and even a sprinkling of country now and then (the new stuff, nothing REAL twangy :o_OSmile.

I have any number of genres in my CD collection and depending on my current mood, its what I reach for.

How about if I just what I dont generally like .. rap! :Wink:
I guess Im just not "cool" enough, because I just dont get that genre at all.
OH MY ..am I showing my age??? :embarassed:
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says ...
'Oh shit....she's awake!!'

http://www.theportalmagazine.com
http://www.myspace.com/theportalmagazine
http://www.twitter.com/theportalmag
http://www.myspace.com/sweetcjfan
Reply
#5
I guess I'm a Rock fan first & foremost, but there really isn't any genre I don't like.
Reply
#6
I went with Electronic. It's what I've listened to the most of for the past ten years. I also enjoy a lot of rock, some rap and a little country and jazz here and there.

I think we all know how this poll is going to go, based on what forum gets the most traffic. If everyone votes, rock n' roll is the most popular.
Reply
#7
i live in the rock board personally. i like other kinds of music too, including pop, dance, alterna rock, metal, rap, amongst others.....i just feel at home in the rock board
Reply
#8
I am into the Blues man. BB King being my favourite.
Reply
#9
bump Confusedmug:
With Regards...


Anthony :coffee:
Reply
#10
i like just any kind just as long as its good!
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why is this in my music collection? CMB1888 6 3,664 03-12-2025, 05:06
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Happy Birthday Music Head CRAZY-HORSE 2 1,273 24-10-2025, 12:33
Last Post: Music Head
  Importance of music johnnygees 32 15,432 04-02-2025, 11:42
Last Post: JeromeD
  Tring to explain why I like instrumental music Drealm 4 3,964 30-12-2024, 08:03
Last Post: JeromeD
  Any Artists(not just music) out there LHDesigns 1 1,816 15-04-2023, 09:34
Last Post: JeromeD
  Salutations Music Head. CRAZY-HORSE 3 1,798 23-10-2022, 15:04
Last Post: JeromeD
  Learning about music mixing Homer Bluth 2 2,415 08-11-2021, 08:11
Last Post: JeromeD
  "Progressive" Music coordinatednoise 8 5,675 06-11-2021, 06:30
Last Post: JeromeD
  Sometimes porn music is really good Drealm 23 9,213 04-07-2021, 13:55
Last Post: JeromeD
  Paying for compressed music : I still can't accept it Drealm 11 4,706 03-01-2021, 12:14
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE

Forum Jump: